Schmitty78 30-Aug-18
aboks 30-Aug-18
ironmike 31-Aug-18
x-man 31-Aug-18
Buck Watcher 01-Sep-18
caribou77 01-Sep-18
IronMike 02-Sep-18
29-Aug-18
I was surprised this didn't come with pre-printed sight tapes. It has two blank tapes already attached for hand-marking your distances. I'm no physics guy, but am I right that speed tapes from any other manufacturer (MBG) would work on this sight? Gaps shouldn't change based on sight design, but I figure I better ask...Thanks all.

30-Aug-18
Weird, my tru Glo single pin came with a couple blank tapes but it also came with the printed out tapes as well. I’m honestly not sure, but I would assume you are correct. I wouldn’t think gaps would change. Curious to see what bowsighters with more experience with these sights have to say.

30-Aug-18
Using both the single and three pin slider. Neither one came with tapes. I use the Uno Archery App and then print to Avery sticky business labels and cut and stick to the sights and its worked fine. Overall love the sights, it just takes a little effort to set the tapes but worth it in my opinion.

31-Aug-18
Aboks, I went to the Uno site and it states the app only works for certain sights that have the tape on a wheel rather than a flat surface. The IQ isn't one of the listed sights....are you using the IQ?

31-Aug-18
The safe answer is NO, they won't work. Too many variables.

01-Sep-18
Did you contact IQ? I would go there before here.

01-Sep-18
Totally agree with X man. If they do not move the same or are not geared the same it would make a difference as would distance from the rider to the sight pins.

02-Sep-18
I emailed the IQ service department. They asked me to provide the exact model number and then they were going to "look into it". At that point, I gave up and exchanged the sight. Thanks all for the input.

• Sitka Gear