Contributors to this thread:
'Ike' (Phone) 29-Aug-18
JSW 29-Aug-18
kota-man 29-Aug-18
'Ike' 29-Aug-18
Trial153 30-Aug-18
HorbachJ 30-Aug-18
29-Aug-18
Anyone have the Equinox Hoody, Charlie, Kota? Thoughts, will it get you through the Fall?

29-Aug-18
I have one and I love it. I've used it for 2 years now. Just like all hunting clothes, it is another layer but for me it is an essential layer, unless it's really warm. If it's really warm then I don't wear it.

29-Aug-18
That’s one piece I don’t have Ike. Looks like a Traverse Hoodie modified for the whitetail line?

JSW...I thought this piece is brand new this year?

29-Aug-18

'Ike''s embedded Photo
'Ike''s embedded Photo
Yes, suppose to be new this year....Has the smoother finish than my Fanatic Hoody, as said another layer that I'm kind of liking for cool mornings and evenings...Has the harness pass-thru and face mask also! I'll know soon, EBay just had 15% off! ;-)

30-Aug-18
I got this when it was first released. It’s the same outer material as the fanatic lite series. The inside it a high loft Berber fleece, with lower loft stretch panels under the arms to the waist. it has an articulated hood that is has a less fleece inside for a smoother fit, built in face mask as well, it can be used with or without the mask. Very functional. There is Harness flap opening in the back. It’s sized that your regular size can go over a base and mid layer. This is very functional peice and a good value. With layers this will take guys through a range of the whitetail season in a lot of places. I can even see this a layer under a hard shell for a moose or Bou hunt. In fact I might take it with me next year as I have three of those lined up.

30-Aug-18
I wore my fanatic hoodie every time last year and I love it. The salesman sold me on it over all the others

• Sitka Gear