DE Bow Hunter 29-Aug-18
DE Bow Hunter 29-Aug-18
DE Bow Hunter 29-Aug-18
DE Bow Hunter 29-Aug-18
DE Bow Hunter 29-Aug-18
Simple 30-Aug-18
Bogie 30-Aug-18
29-Aug-18
A few month ago my dad collapsed letting his dog out at 5am. He doesn't remember much of the ordeal except crawling to the top of the step to alert my mom. His body let go of all functions (he peed himself on the kitchen floor).

The old bastard is as pig headed and as strong as they come and my mom the same.

When he came to they discussed not going to the hospital. I would agree if it was me (thanks for the upbringing). Long story short - doc said his ticker was skipping a beat and when those skips are back to back that causes the passing out.

My dad has taught me how to live my life, hunt, fish, and be a man.

29-Aug-18
A few month ago my dad collapsed letting his dog out at 5am. He doesn't remember much of the ordeal except crawling to the top of the step to alert my mom. His body let go of all functions (he peed himself on the kitchen floor).

The old bastard is as pig headed and as strong as they come and my mom the same.

When he came to they discussed not going to the hospital. I would agree if it was me (thanks for the upbringing). Long story short - doc said his ticker was skipping a beat and when those skips are back to back that causes the passing out.

My dad has taught me how to life my life, hunt, fish, and be a man.

29-Aug-18

DE Bow Hunter's embedded Photo
Since the doc told him he cant climb a stand any more I am so thankful that I was able to repay him

29-Aug-18

Double post

29-Aug-18
duplicate post. sorry

29-Aug-18
I was so thankful to be able to help him brush cut a path and brush in the blind for him. It's a small repayment for what he has taught me over the years.

30-Aug-18
My dad was the same way. He didn't hunt though but backed me all they way when I started. May my pops Rest In Peace now. Please enjoy your parents to the fullest. They sound like tough, great folk!

30-Aug-18
sorry for your lost, happy for your memories God Bless

• Sitka Gear