Guardian hunter 30-Aug-18
Robbo 30-Aug-18
Trial153 30-Aug-18
Guardian hunter 30-Aug-18
Lee 30-Aug-18
Trial153 30-Aug-18
shiloh 31-Aug-18
30-Aug-18
I just heard about this company through our National Sales Manager. They seem to have their act together. They are consumer direct. You call them up, order a bow. They custom make the bow with all kinds of color and design options. Next, you give them your c.c. Number. They send you the bow and you try it for two weeks. Call them back and tell them you want it and they charge your card or tell them you don't want it and they send you a return label. Pretty cool arrangement. I ordered the BX 32. Anyone have experience with these folks. Gary

30-Aug-18
I have 2 GX32’s the bow previous of the one you ordered. I really love mine and they shoot great! Best customer service ever also!

30-Aug-18
Very nicely built bows. Really like the cam system on it. They tend to make their advtised specs as well. I have at had a GX2, gentix and one other that is escaping me. I would buy another if i liked the specs.

30-Aug-18
Much happened to be doing well. I hope this line does well too. I believe their approach is unique and wonder if a bow company can function well in this approach.

30-Aug-18
I have a buddy that shoots one -,great looking bow! Shoots lights out

30-Aug-18
The third NB i had was a lycan...for the life of me i been racking my brain to remember that name.

31-Aug-18
I have a Genetix that I had zero issues with. Nothing fancy....just a solid bow.

• Sitka Gear