Arrowhead 01-Sep-18
skookumjt 01-Sep-18
powder 01-Sep-18
MK111 01-Sep-18
bentshaft 02-Sep-18
30-Aug-18
0” from the looks of it.

30-Aug-18
An alabama monster. I hear they are Tough to kill at any age.

30-Aug-18
Perfect example of how elusive they are.

30-Aug-18
Looks like most of the deer I see... errr...don't see. ;)

30-Aug-18

Arrowhead's Link
A true trophy.

30-Aug-18
Gonna be a Pope & Young for sure.

30-Aug-18
Yup, big long beams, spread is real good, I say high 130's or so!! Shawn

30-Aug-18
I liked your video. And though I might be inclined to carry on with some good natured jawing about Alabama deer and particular Alabama deer hunters... I don't expect you to be your Alabama brother's keeper and don't expect you to take ribbing that is really directed at him.

But I will say that those vine covered Southern woods look like something out of Deliverance to this Northwoods guy.

30-Aug-18
I grew up down south and that’s a slammer buck. Best of luck with him!!

30-Aug-18
Where in GA? Piedmont bucks a lot different than coastal plains as far as body size. Looks like a dang nice GA deer!

Good luck with him,

Lee

31-Aug-18
Definite shooter....southern deer or not. Looks more impressive than he will score.

31-Aug-18
Big frame. I think it will hit 140 if a 10 pt

31-Aug-18
orionsbrother, Alabama has a little bit of everything to hunt as far as terrain and cover. A lot like Georgia & Mississippi. It can be a challenge just to get to your hunting location sometimes. I never hunted much anywhere else, except for New Mexico. Loved it out west. Just the scenery alone can make for a memorable adventure. One of these days I'm going to try my luck in some other states. Maybe Illinois. I did hunt in South Carolina once. Had a great time.

31-Aug-18
134 gross if hes a ten, his passenger side is undefined. cant see browtine or g4.

31-Aug-18
Ok I go there, giving the southern multiplier equalizer factor he is definitely pushing 180 of course that in the velvet catagory. Hdylmk

01-Sep-18

Arrowhead's embedded Photo
Arrowhead's embedded Photo
Rocky, he's a stud. Deer in the south can get huge if they are allowed to get some age on them. I'm looking at this one myself. Maybe we can both connect on our target bucks.

01-Sep-18
Remember that you may be looking at a much smaller bodied deer than you are used to. That can make the rack seem much larger. Great buck for sure.

01-Sep-18
Hope you get some more pics of him. Better yet I hope you wrap an archery tag on him, he holds his mass out on his beams to the ends.

01-Sep-18
I would wait another year or two.

02-Sep-18
Mid 130s gross.

• Sitka Gear