tobinsghost 05-Sep-18
fenceman 17-Sep-18
Buffalo1 18-Sep-18
04-Sep-18

tobinsghost's embedded Photo
No injury to my body but WOW!
tobinsghost's embedded Photo
No injury to my body but WOW!
On my 8th shot today, this happened. New string is on the stretcher. Any of you guys have issues with VaporTrail strings?

05-Sep-18
Oh man that sucks.....

I had my sight and rest go bad this summer while getting ready..

05-Sep-18
Better 3 days before than 3 days after you get there! ;)

You will be good, could have been worse, have fun!

—jim

05-Sep-18
I hear ya both, new string will be ready around 5pm today. Lots of buddies are calling it lucky that it happened now.

05-Sep-18
In 2011 my dad's string snapped on the practice shots the 1st day. His limb split as well. He had to wait 3.5 days for new limbs, So you are definitely lucky it happened at home.

05-Sep-18
Broke a string on the first day of deer season here about 20 years ago. While walking into the stand. That sucks BAD. Left, found a bow shop open put one on it, killed a deer at 1PM with it.

In CO elk hunting and had set on a wallow about 5 hours. It was getting crunch time. I decided to draw my bow to get loose and ready. Drew the bow and my kisser and peep were gone. Oak brush is hard on stuff. Left, walked the three miles back to camp got there, tied in a new peep re-sighted the bow to a new anchor since I didn't have a kisser button. By the truck head lights. Got in bed about 11, killed an elk the next morning shortly after daylight.

My whole point is good things can come from this!!!!!!!!:^)

05-Sep-18
Thx guys!

17-Sep-18
In 2009, 1 week before my trip to Africa, I was practicing and the limb on my pse broke. Luckily, an acquaintance had the same model that bad a broken riser. Swapped out the limbs and the sights were almost the same. Saved the day.

18-Sep-18
JTreeman +1

• Sitka Gear