arbe25 07-Sep-18
DMTJAGER 07-Sep-18
tobywon 07-Sep-18
bowbender77 07-Sep-18
TD 07-Sep-18
GhostBird 07-Sep-18
06-Sep-18

steve's Link
Dicks sporting goods has safety lines on sale tonight for $17. No excuses!

06-Sep-18
Perfect timing, thanks Steve. mg

06-Sep-18
I quit listening when you said Dick's sporting goods.

06-Sep-18
Yea go support a anti gun company, no thamks.

06-Sep-18
Who makes the rope....Nike???

07-Sep-18
You wouldn’t care if it saved your life

07-Sep-18
Are we boycotting Dick's this week or was that last week.... I just can't keep up.

07-Sep-18
Thanks for the tip. Also (not that it’s relative to safety lines at all) Dick’s sells guns...

07-Sep-18
Dicks is anti 2 amendment, the few shotguns they sell means nothing when they hire lobbyists to enact tougher gun laws. So , yes dicks is boycotted last week, this week and next year until their attitude changes. Last quarter sales down again, you don't bite the hand that feeds you. I'm sure safety ropes can be had elsewhere from stores that aren't actively trying to take away our gun rights.

07-Sep-18
No excuse other than Dick's are Dicks

07-Sep-18
I wouldn't get a safety rope from Dicks if they were giving them away. I trust the ones i make more anyway. And i won't buy Nike and i don't watch NFL.

07-Sep-18
All hunters be it with a bow or firearm had better realize the anti's are after us all and anti-gun and anti-hunting groups are one in the same and don't differentiate between hunters and gun owners. To quote Ben Franklin We either all hang together or we will all surely hang individually. I will never again buy Nike, watch an NFL game or shop at Dicks and anyone who does is help funding our own demise. These companies understand one thing and only one thing, MONEY they are impervious to all other forms of communication. Affect their bottom line strong enough and long enough and they will change.

07-Sep-18
Geez, I clicked on this thread figuring maybe there was something new about a tree stand safety rope or help someone that might have a question about one. Little did I know that I was contributing to the demise of hunting and shooting sports by watching an NFL game on TV with my son. Gotta love Bowsite!!!!

07-Sep-18
Site says $29.99 plus shipping. No deal there !

07-Sep-18
The days of blissful unawareness as to you're lifestyle, freedoms and those who would take it from you should be long in the past. Unless it is intentional........

I try not to support, and will actively oppose, those who want to take my freedoms and lifestyle away from me...... for my own good of course.....

That a person doesn't want to get involved in all that nasty political stuff...... doesn't mean it's not going to effect you. It will, whether you want it to or not. Hunters and sportsmen who ignore that are simply abdicating to those who want to eliminate hunting and gun rights. Taking no position, no action.... apathy is a win for them. They are taking it seriously and using political force against you.

Lately several companies and corporations have joined those political forces. For the majority, the most impact they can have on them is to actively, and loudly, refuse to do business with them. Let them know WHY you refuse to do business with them. And encourage others to do the same.

07-Sep-18
Levi just announced the company is getting involved in gun control... WTF

• Sitka Gear