BowhuntKS 13-Sep-18
smarba 13-Sep-18
BowhuntKS 13-Sep-18
Cheesehead Mike 24-Sep-18
Bowmania 24-Sep-18
Dollar 25-Sep-18
Dollar 25-Sep-18
10-Sep-18
I have an old Hoyt 2 piece quiver that needs replacement foam for the hood. Any suggestions on where I might find some?

Thank You!!

10-Sep-18
Great Stuff!

10-Sep-18
check Ebay saw some there a while back

10-Sep-18
The tan colored great stuff expanding foam??

10-Sep-18
I have been cutting foam from swimming "Noodles". One Noodle can make 20 or 30 replacements plus you can get in neon color.s

10-Sep-18
I have crafted several with material from old foam targets.

10-Sep-18
Buy a Yoga block at WalMART FOR $2.00 or a little more and use plumbers goop to adhere

10-Sep-18
Dollar store flip flops.

10-Sep-18
I've done the "flip-flop" routine numerous times. Works great!

10-Sep-18
Kneeling pad from the garden center has lasted me two years and still going strong.

10-Sep-18
I've done the "flip-flop" routine numerous times. Works great!

11-Sep-18
X2 on the Great Stuff.

13-Sep-18
What are you guys gluing the foam in with?

Thanks!!

13-Sep-18
I've used high density polyurethane foam packing as replacement quiver hood material for years. Get it from packaging of many items, computers etc. Found it in black, grey, and white. Typically all you need to do is cut to size and press it into the hood.

13-Sep-18
Yeah, shouldn't need to glue it in if you cut it a tad larger and press fit. You could add just a dab of silicone, household goop, etc. if necessary.

13-Sep-18
Exactly correct, you can press the foam against the hood opening to leave an indention and trim slightly oversized for a friction fit. A little dab of silicone on the edges if needed. Mark your broadhead slots after the first install and use the same slots to preserve the foam and your blade sharpness.

24-Sep-18
I also found that a foam sheet from inside of an old shot up broadhead target was the same density as my old Mathews Arrow Web quiver foam. I cut a piece and glue it in with silicone.

24-Sep-18
I just looked up that Great Stuff. Looks interesting. Just spray the stuff in the hood half full and let cure. It would expand to the full size of the hood.

Just wondering how you'd get the stuff out for the next time???

Bowmania

25-Sep-18
After I saw how much mathews wanted for replacement foam I came to and looked around.I found that the foam blocks you can get for carrying kayaks on your vehicle roof are perfect.You can get several replacements from one side alone.Its the same foam I believe as its the same color and density.Very easy to use old foam for a template.

25-Sep-18

Dollar's embedded Photo
Dollar's embedded Photo
This is what I used. Walmart,bass pro,cabelas

• Sitka Gear