Fauntleroy 12-Sep-18
Fauntleroy 20-Sep-18
Fauntleroy 04-Oct-18
Fauntleroy 12-Oct-18
Fauntleroy 02-Nov-18
12-Sep-18

Fauntleroy's embedded Photo
First off I wanted to say thank you to Bowsite for all the positive messages I've been getting. You guys really are the best and I'm happy to report that a few of you are already getting tags off the app. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you were one of the Apple subscribers that stuck with us through that Green No Paid Banner issue early on than I appreciate your patience and understand the lack of confidence that instills in users. The only thing I can say is that you were still receiving notifications while we worked with Apple to get that taken down and thank you.

Since that launch banner problem we have had a great amount of success and we finally had the time to develop code that auto recorded the notifications that get sent out to subscribers. From 9/6-9/11 there were 264 different codes that got sent out as notifications to subscribers with a couple going up multiple times. I did take out a couple of pages of cow elk codes on this first one just to make it a little easier to process. I think I'm gonna start posting this list every few days as I also manually cross reference the amount of resident preference points. It's tedious and I'd rather do it for a few minutes every couple days rather than let it get so big and have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to compile the information.

Things get pretty exciting when your phone notifies you of a 21 point elk hunt that hit the list while you're just making your way through the work day.

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18

12-Sep-18
Thanks for posting.

12-Sep-18
Quinn@Work can you email me at [email protected] with your email that you used to sign up with along with the code that you noticed didn't pop up for you? That way I can check your individual account and see what happened.

20-Sep-18

Here's the codes that got sent to subscribers between 9/13 and 9/19. Little easier to read this way hopefully.

04-Oct-18

Here's the codes that got sent out from 9/20-10/03. I got a little busy so I only included the tags that took preference points this time as it got way too long. Had 498 individual codes get sent out in this time period. Lots of tags becoming available!

12-Oct-18

Here's the codes that took points from 10/4-10/11. There were 402 total individual hunt codes that got sent out as notifications during that time period.
Here's the codes that took points from 10/4-10/11. There were 402 total individual hunt codes that got sent out as notifications during that time period.

02-Nov-18

I've gotten some questions whether non-residents can purchase tags off the app, and yes you can. So here's the list with accompanying non-resident points.

• Sitka Gear