joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Zebra
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Zebra
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Wildebeest
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Wildebeest
My son and I just got back from Limcroma Safaris. All I can say is it was a trip of a lifetime and Limcroma Safaris is first class in every aspect. I'll try and post a few pictures as we were able to take 9 animals.

12-Sep-18

joebuck's embedded Photo
Brad's Warthog
joebuck's embedded Photo
Brad's Warthog
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Impala
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Impala
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Cull Gemsbuck
joebuck's embedded Photo
Joe's Cull Gemsbuck
joebuck's embedded Photo
Brad's Wildebeest
joebuck's embedded Photo
Brad's Wildebeest
Went with the thought of not bringing any animals back and we're bringing everything back. Plans are made to be changed?

12-Sep-18
I'm the farthest thing from an African expert but those look like tremendous representations of each species. Congratulations! Was that your first time to Africa? TODDY

12-Sep-18
First trip to Africa. Two years ago found out my son had an enlarged left ventricle and needed open heart surgery to enlarge opening. I decided life is too short and decided we needed to go on a special bow hunting trip. Had a great trip with my son...a special thanks to my wife for supporting everything I do. Thanks!!!

13-Sep-18
I hunted with Limcroma a few years ago and couldn’t agree more. They’re a top notch safaris company. Congrats on taking some great trophies. Just because you returned home, doesn’t mean your hunt is over. Dipping & packing fees, shipping fees, customs broker fees. It all adds up, but it’s as simple as writing a check. You won’t regret bringing your trophies back. It’s worth every penny. I sent all of my hides off for tanning at one time and have been mounting one animal every year. Taxidermy doesn't have to break the bank. Who was your PH?

13-Sep-18

altitude sick's embedded Photo
altitude sick's embedded Photo
Chief, good point most legit taxidermist will hold a tanned cape and mount it on what ever payment schedule you set up. You could have one animal be completed every 6 months or one per year to spread the pain. Or leave it a European until ready to mount then cut the skull. I am about at capacity room wise. And so mainly Europeans now. But I still have 3 mounts in the pipeline to find room for.

13-Sep-18
The elk is next to rotate into the house. I have a full mount for sale in the classified section now to make some room. It’s a great deal for someone that doesn’t want to 1. Pay 4-6k for the mount 2. Pay for shipping home 3 wait a year.

13-Sep-18
Pretty cool. Brad looks pumped!

13-Sep-18
Congrats on a great trip. Limcroma is the BOMB !

13-Sep-18
Congrats to you both, great for getting out there and making it happen. Memories for a lifetime. Brad not showing as much love for the warthog though...lol.

13-Sep-18
Nice animals ! Congrsts to both of you !

13-Sep-18
Heading over in may with my wife...congrats...the pictures have me pretty excited!

13-Sep-18
Our PH was Guillaume...great guy although he was really sick while we were there. He was a real trooper and only after we told him to take a nap did he take us up on it. We told him we could look out the windows and wake him if anything interesting came in. Brad was really pumped about the Warthog as his cousin asked him to shoot one for him. The Warthog was Brad's last animal and one of the tougher ones to get. Brad is bringing back the Warthog for his cousin to mount.

13-Sep-18
Congratulations too you and your son , beautiful trophies. Forrest

13-Sep-18
Really nice trophies. Congrats on a great, memorable hunt !!

13-Sep-18
Very Nice..Glad you had a great trip with your son. I will be making that trip with my wife in a couple years. My retirement trip to myself. Thanks for sharing

13-Sep-18
Thanks everyone!!!

13-Sep-18
What an awesome trip! Thanks for sharing!

17-Oct-18
Congrats to you both. Great looking impressive animals you all got there! I really like that gemsbok with the curve in one horn. I love trophies with character.

18-Oct-18
Thanks!!! I love the curved horn gemsbok too and the really good news is it was considered a cull animal with a much reduced price. Life is good!!!

11-May-19
Just saw your video posted on Vimeo. looked like a great time. my wife and I get to experience it in 12 days!

11-May-19

11-May-19
Congrats to you and your son. Very nice trophies.

12-May-19
man you guys really collected the whole the line up well done

12-May-19
Very well done gents, I love that Warthog, he is very cool looking... I think I would keep it LOL...

Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

05-Jun-19
I thought this was a new report but I just noticed it was bumped to the top from last year... Belated congrats to Joe & Brad! Awesome hunt and some very fine animals. We hunted with Limcroma a few years back and look froward to going back soon. They run an fantastic operation. Who was your PH?

07-Jun-19
We hunted with Guillame and he was great as was the entire hunt with Limcroma. We just got our 16 minute video and it really captured the entire hunt and activities with Limcroma.

07-Jun-19
Thought I'd share the video. Didn't get my Impala or my Gemsbuck on film as my son and I split up for a couple days. https://vimeo.com/334854558

• Sitka Gear