BCPYGuy 17-Sep-18
Turkeyhunter 17-Sep-18
krieger 07-Oct-18
Ole Coyote 07-Oct-18
drycreek 07-Oct-18
Windwalker 07-Oct-18
Scrappy 07-Oct-18
17-Sep-18
We have 2 Ozonics and went to charge 3 batteries on the weekend and they will not take a charge. We had one other new battery still in package and tried to charge that and charger light came on and charge that battery....any idea whats up with these 3 batteries not charging. TH

17-Sep-18
Well that stinks

17-Sep-18
Like any battery, they wear out. Maybe yours are. I think they are supposed to be stored at about half charge, but I don't know how you gauge that.

17-Sep-18
I bought one in Spring of 2016 used in the fall of 2016 without issue but when I went to charge it in Spring of 2017 it would not take a charge. Called OZ and they said to send it in I received a new battery about 2 weeks later. As the prior post stated they are supposed to be maintained for storage. Doing this is straight forward as per their directions. Good news is that mine was okay this Spring after following these directions. We’ll say how long it lasts now.

17-Sep-18
Thanks for the info....Ive contacted Ozonics...see what they say. TH

07-Oct-18

I see what you did there! haha

TH, could be that your charger isn't sensing correctly. I'm guessing they could test it if you sent them both in.

07-Oct-18
if you had stored them on cement you probably killed them? Check your tester just asttach it to your car or truck battery that will tell you if it still works!

07-Oct-18
I bought a little battery tester the other day for that very purpose. Comes in pretty handy.

07-Oct-18
Go to Ozonics website; there are some helpful videos on how to maintain and use Ozonics equipment.

07-Oct-18
A dead battery will get you the same exact results as a charged battery. Just saying, sorry guys I just couldn't resist.

• Sitka Gear