Ucsdryder 19-Sep-18
Craig 19-Sep-18
LBshooter 19-Sep-18
APauls 20-Sep-18
Craig 20-Sep-18
18-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
He’s a mature deer just wondering if I should let him live one more year if he makes it past all the other hunters that is.

18-Sep-18
Do what ya feel seems like good advice. If you are pleased with his harvest now you can’t go wrong .

18-Sep-18
I'd shoot him for sure...but I don't really have control over much ground. That deer wouldn't make it past anybody else who hunts around me...

18-Sep-18
If that is hard horn he has good mass. ^^^what he said^^^

18-Sep-18
Shoot him with a bow

18-Sep-18
From a fellow Manitoban I can’t pass that...

18-Sep-18
His ears laid back make him look bigger but I do think he might be a shooter.

18-Sep-18
Nice mass on that buck. I think most people would shoot him given the chance.

EDIT: Thorton's right about the ears and his appearance in that picture.

19-Sep-18
it's hard to tell from the picture, but that deer appears to be composed mostly of venison. So yeah shoot.

19-Sep-18
CHOOT'EM!!!

19-Sep-18
Only you can answer that question. And if you are asking others for advice, you already know your answer.

19-Sep-18
Hard to tell from pic but if you think he is mature then I don’t see the point in letting him walk. I do have ground that I control and am able to somewhat manage the age that deer are harvested. We try to shoot 4 yr old or older. It seems to be working pretty good for us.

19-Sep-18
It all depends on you, if you know there are bigger deer where you hunt you may pass. If it would be your best buck ever than you shoot. Where I hunt in NY he is a shooter for sure. Any buck over 120"s is a great deer here! Shawn

19-Sep-18
It depends on what your goal is. If you are wanting to kill a higher scoring buck than that, and he looks young, let him pass. If he’s got a big ol sway back and looks like he’s on a pension, I’d let the string drop either way.

19-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

19-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
Here is another I’ll see what he looks like from the stand but he’s running with another that looks to be close to the same as him.

19-Sep-18

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
Well boys I got lucky enuf to see both bucks tonight I drew my bow back and crab claw the first buck I showed you busted me. The other buck is a 5x4 and he’s got a bigger rack than crab claw I called him Not Even lol. He’s the one I was trying to shoot tonight.

19-Sep-18
You were trying to shoot yourself? While upside down?!

19-Sep-18
Lol don’t know why that happens. Any chance you guys know how to post a video I have them both coming through the trees?

19-Sep-18
Don't shoot him, he's not big enough yet, let him live until he's well past 200.

20-Sep-18
Only way to post a video is upload it to youtube, then put the linky in here. Or at least only way I know of.

20-Sep-18
Thanks Apauls

• Sitka Gear