Trial153 21-Sep-18
EmbryOklahoma 21-Sep-18
Highlife 22-Sep-18
Buffalo1 22-Sep-18
Franklin 22-Sep-18
Highlife 22-Sep-18
12yards 24-Sep-18
19-Sep-18
I'm very interested it the Elite Ritual but haven't shot one yet. I looked at there web site and the Ritual is Advertised with 90 percent letoff. I like to hunt multiple states including Colorado which has an 80 percent max. Does Elite make an 80 percent letoff cam for the Ritual?

19-Sep-18
I thought this was some kind of post-kill celebration.....lol

19-Sep-18
Greg, (Buffalo 1) has a Ritual. Maybe he can help you.

19-Sep-18
I'm not aware of an 80% let-off. I would talk with Cody Lancaster with the tech staff dept. at Elite Archery. Ph. 585-201-5381

19-Sep-18
Thanks, I'll give them a call.

20-Sep-18
Nice bows but there is no way to yoke tune, I've owned 4 or 5 elites, once I figured out how to yoke tune I would never buy a bow without static yokes! If you shoot mechanicals and you don't torque its elites are great

20-Sep-18
I don't get the deal on the yoke tune. I have been shooting my Elite for 3 years and all I shoot is fixed blade heads, except for turkeys. And I never have to mess with it. It shoots out to 60 yards no problem. I guess if a person likes to tinker they will buy a bow with the yokes.

20-Sep-18
I agree....if I hear "yoke tune" one more time I`m going stick an arrow through my ears. We get it already.....quit pushing "yoke tuning" it has nothing to do with the thread.

20-Sep-18
I've never had any type of a tuning issue with any Elite bow I've ever owned. The bow shop where I trade sets my bows up and FP & BH hit in same place. What more could I ask for?

20-Sep-18
I have 4 Elites and they all group FPS & BHs together out to 80 yards. Sold and shot Hoyts for 18 years, then made the move to Elite. Yoke tuning is a small part of tuning.

21-Sep-18
If you don't torque no problem, if you do then this ain't a bow for you, never makes sense to move your rest out of square to get bh's to tune, I've owned 6 non static yoke bows in the last 10 years, not one I could tune perfectly for bh's, got my first static yoke bow, so easy, but I torque

21-Sep-18
I just looked up the Spec sheet on the Elite Ritual. It states the Ritual comes with 90 % or 75% letoff. I will be ordering a Ritual. Thought I would let you know if anyone else was interested.

21-Sep-18
I like my yokes left with me eggs....I have no need for them on my bows.

21-Sep-18
Thought this was going to be a thread about how the elite have a ritual. :)

22-Sep-18
The elite archers ritual?

22-Sep-18
There is a required ritual that one must complete before owning an Elite Ritual bow.

22-Sep-18
The "Elite Ritual"....they go sheep hunting in Kuiu...head to toe...lol Z 28 shooter here.

22-Sep-18
Leaves me out I shoot Martin. We have our own rituals:>

24-Sep-18
You can also adjust the draw stops to get less letoff. Would be easy to do if you have a draw board. I just went through this Colorado letoff thing. I have three Elites, a Synergy (85%), an Impulse 34 (85%) and an old GT500 (80% letoff). I just took the GT as I didn't want to screw around with anything on the other bows. Good luck however you go. Also, make darn sure you get the updated cams on your bow. The original release cams were causing serving wear near the cam. They made update cams to take care of the problem. If you buy used, especially make sure you have the updated cams as these won't be warrantied except for the original owner.

• Sitka Gear