tk 26-Sep-18
sasquatch 26-Sep-18
12yards 27-Sep-18
Habitat 27-Sep-18
Dale06 27-Sep-18
PAbowhunter1064 27-Sep-18
Teeton 27-Sep-18
20-Sep-18
I had seen another post on here awhile back about the changes coming,well the letter arrived today.Still will have insurance but will change to a mastercard and everyone that uses card will have a different number.Thinking about switching now for sure.

20-Sep-18
Already switched. Mainly because nothing much interests me there anymore.

20-Sep-18
My feeling are, "If I want to purchase Bass Pro Shop products I will go to Bass Pro." Each time I step in a Cabela's it looks more and more like BPS.

20-Sep-18
Just got my letter yesterday. My wife loves the fraud protection that we have on the current Cabelas card. It mentions it on the MC, but hoping it will be the same. We will give it a chance and if we don't like it then we will change.

24-Sep-18
I burnt $421.68 'Points' last week in store and went $22.+ over that I paid cash as I am out of Cabela's Black card, I just won't activate the new Mastercard.

My A-Prime/Chase card is working just fine.

Good luck, Robb

24-Sep-18
I got a letter saying in Nov. the card would also be honored at BP. Be replaced "sometime", between Oct. and December.

24-Sep-18
Lots of better options out there for cash back cards you can spend anywhere.

26-Sep-18
The Cabelas in Mitchell SD has also closed up their bargain cave. Employee said they moved all the stuff to a store in Minn. Evidently only certain Cabelas will have them.

26-Sep-18
Should get the highest point reward card possible.

There’s some out there that are 2-2.5% cash back

Sure beats 1% cabelas card. Can use the cash back for ANYTHING

27-Sep-18
I'm sticking with the Cabelas card. They'll always have something I need or can use. I also have a Scheels card that rewards you with there Gift Cards. While nice, I always end up using them for kids athletic shoes or giving them as gifts and I get nothing out of the deal. Cabelas rewards are mine!! LOL.

27-Sep-18
I just hear that mastercard isn't as good in how they manage things and I don't like the idea of having separate numbers for each person,does this mean you get 2 bills?Also would it double your chances of getting hacked?Don't know just things to think about

27-Sep-18
What do you mean separate numbers for each person?

27-Sep-18
If you and your wife both have cards, they are separate/different credit card numbers. You still get one bill, but now it will show which one of you is spending more money....not a smart move on an outdoors companies part, IMHO. Just got my new cards in the mail yesterday....still deciding on whether to activate them or cancel.

27-Sep-18
I liked that when you used a visa card (any visa card) you got automatic insurance on car rentals.. At last I new MasterCard don't give it. Also I think visa gave you airline luggage insurance... Does M-Card give luggage insurance ???? ED

• Sitka Gear