bsbowhunter 21-Sep-18
bsbowhunter 21-Sep-18
bsbowhunter 21-Sep-18
bsbowhunter 21-Sep-18
HeadHunter® 22-Sep-18
bsbowhunter 23-Sep-18
oldgoat 23-Sep-18
21-Sep-18
Anyone have any idea of the value of an old Martin Dyna bow? I have one on the wall that someone wants to buy. I blew off the dust and pulled it back, still in pretty good condition, although I would put new string / cable on before shooting. Thanks for the input!

21-Sep-18
Definetely a new cable.Had one part on me where the cable and string conjoin.Blew my underarm out when it whipped around.Martin repaired it for free,now my backup bow.Bought a new one a while back.Martin are great bows.Sorry no Idea of the value.How old a bow is it?

21-Sep-18
I had a Martin M10 Cheeta Dynabow and sold it about 15 years ago I think for $250.00. I also owned and hunted with a Grahm Dynabow in '77 if I remember right. Arrow flight had some porpus to it. Nock height had to be about 5/8" high.

21-Sep-18

bsbowhunter's embedded Photo
Probably late 70's?? Don't know for sure, can't find much on line about it

21-Sep-18

21-Sep-18

21-Sep-18

21-Sep-18

21-Sep-18
sorry for the double tap!

22-Sep-18
I probably had about 30 at one time. Martin & Graham's & also Jim Cox Dyna-Bows. I got a few for "free" and I bought a few for about $25.00 to $50.00 back in the day. I SOLD all in my collection a few years ago ..... and I even gave a few away for 'free' ..... I had the last Proto-Types even when Gail Martin was bringing them back into the market .... which fell thru and was never produced for public sale. I still have 2 limbs (brand new) Gail signed for me for the Versa-Cam that he was going to bring back out. ...Dyna-Bo's are very 'fragile' and one needs to know how they operate OR they will break and come apart! (never dry fire one) .... Dyna-Bo's were produced with A & B Wood Handles by Martin and also Jim Cox .... and later with metal risers by all three manufacturers .... some had a metal bottom limb 'contraption' and later ones had a laminated limb design. I use to get Graham's for about $35.00 Dealer Cost and Martin's for about $125.00 .... today's $$$$ , I'd say 'maybe' 60 to 100 for a Old Used Wall Hanger! You can not get any parts for them any more ..... and strings would have to be 'custom made' ..... (Bow String and a Tiller String) .... Terry Martin (son of Gail) had a few strings on eBay about a year ago ..... You can ""SEARCH"" Martin Dyna-Bo on 'google' I think and some info will come up! ......

23-Sep-18
Thanks Headhunter!

23-Sep-18
I see them going in the $200 range on eBay, I keep trying to get one cheap and always get outbid

• Sitka Gear