INbowdude 25-Sep-18
Quack 25-Sep-18
bad karma 26-Sep-18
Fuzzy 26-Sep-18
bad karma 29-Sep-18
INbowdude 29-Sep-18
bad karma 29-Sep-18
22-Sep-18
Yesterday, the Stonewall/ Fittstown area got 18” of rain from a slow moving rain storm. Ada streets were flooded and several water rescues occurred in Pontotoc County. If you have ever been to Shiloh in the rain, you know how that big Creek can get up. I haven’t seen anything posted from them and I imagine they are fighting the floodwaters and repairing damage. I’m concerned about the East creek crossing washing out. That would be very bad. If you would, lift them up with your prayers. I’m sure they need them badly.

22-Sep-18
Prayers Sent, I haven't been there, but they are on my list!

I pray for God's protection for them!

23-Sep-18
I have been there when it was flooded. I hope all is well there. Matt and Cheryl are good people and have an outstanding operation.

24-Sep-18
Thank you all for the prayers. We received over 18" of rain in 24 hours (our rain guage overflowed twice so we dint kniq how much over 18 inches) and we sustained a tremendous amount of damage. We have been working long, hard days doing repairs and plan to have everything back to normal by next week. This is the first time in 20 years that the creek overtook the bridge out on the road, making camp inaccessible (or rather, inescapable). The major flooding was confined to just the southeast corner of our county which is very sparsely populated, but there were a lot of livestock losses with whole herds of cattle being swept away by the flood waters. We are blessed with some good friends who are helping us rebuild!

Thanks again for the prayers. We covet every one of them during this trial.

-Matt and Cheryl

24-Sep-18

Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
Three days of wearing wet leather gloves and my hands look (and feel) like this.
Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
Three days of wearing wet leather gloves and my hands look (and feel) like this.

24-Sep-18
Are those Matt's fingers or Cheryl's? If they are Matt's, I'd be worried. If they are Cheryl's I"m still worried. Glad you are safe and hopefully things get back to normal fast.

25-Sep-18
Sorry for the hardships but thankful there was no loss of life.

25-Sep-18
My heart sinks for Matt & Cheryl... We've been down there when things have been flooded and it's brutal on them. I wish there was something we could do to help, but it's too darn far away! We'll keep them in our prayers!

25-Sep-18
I hear ya Family Man. I'll be going down in December for a hunt. Heck, I might even take a second hog if I get the chance.

25-Sep-18
I’ll be praying for you’ll. I know that’s tough. We got flooded out a couple years ago. A lot of hard work. For awhile, it doesn’t go away quick.

26-Sep-18
Happy to send a prayer your way, Matt.....I owe you a few after last July.

26-Sep-18
Holy Moly!

29-Sep-18
Kevin, no one should have to go through what you have. We continue to keep you in our prayers. We love you like family. Feel free to call or text anytime you want to talk.

29-Sep-18
We'll have a lot to talk about in December. Shiloh will be good therapy.

29-Sep-18
LOL, Bad Karma will be killing big hogs! That's good therapy too.

29-Sep-18
Between Shiloh, and hunting with you, Mike, it'll do nothing but improve my life. Matt and Cheryl have given me some of the best days of my life there.

• Sitka Gear