jingalls 24-Sep-18
Inshart 24-Sep-18
JL 24-Sep-18
arch2112 24-Sep-18
Single bevel 25-Sep-18
JL 26-Sep-18
Sling Shot 26-Sep-18
23-Sep-18
What’s everyone like for trail camera . Had two bushnell that were terrible bout 5 years ago and I’ve bout 4 wildgame that only last a year lookin for better but not break the bank . Is there a goid cM for 100 bucks givevor take ??? Heard some goid things bout browning thanks

23-Sep-18
You will get a ton of opinions. I have tried most every brand under $200 and the results don't vary much (not as good as I think they should be for the price). I feel the best value is a Moultrie with the solar panel. I have had great luck with the solar panel's for example I am over 5 years with the same 3 solar panels from Moultrie. The real money saver is getting through a whole season without putting in new batteries - I also believe for whatever reason having them run out of batteries kills the camera quicker. I also make sure to take my cameras down right after season, clean them, remove the batteries, and store in my basement. These little steps have helped increase the life by a couple years. For comparison - I run around 10 cameras a year. Good luck.

23-Sep-18
Double Post

23-Sep-18
I've had a couple spypoints that were supposed to sen all the images to a "blackbox." Never really worked that well but the pictures were good and I've had them about 4 years now and still going strong. I also have 2 Moultries i got on sale and they take even better pictures than my spypoints. One is on it's second year the other is on it's 6th year, which is why I bought the second one. I'll never buy wildgame again after dealing with their customer service on a camera that was 2months.

23-Sep-18
I have Wildgame, Spypoints and Browning cameras. I really like my Brownings the best. Take good videos and pics. Ken

24-Sep-18
The newer Brownings and Bushnells are good.Around $150 will purchase a nice camera.

24-Sep-18
I am happy with my moultrie's.

24-Sep-18
Best luck with Brownings!

24-Sep-18
I would suggest getting in touch with Co_Bowhunter here on Bowsite... some of his trail cam video is remarkable.

24-Sep-18
Alot has to do with what you want from your cam. I am a vid guy so video quality is important to me. I am running 3 Moultrie S50-i's with the solar panels. IMO they have the best video quality out there! My older M990i's are still chugging after 4-5 years. Just got a used M999i from a neighbor. Had a couple of those before and had to return them to Moultrie. Will see how this one goes. They did provide great vids though.

24-Sep-18
I've tried a few brands. Stealth Cam were ok. Browning have been the best for me.

25-Sep-18
Go to trailcampro.com They are in the business of testing and rating dozens of cameras. They rate each camera broken down into several categories. They do sell cams, too and they give a 2 year warranty as opposed to the usual 1 year if you buy elsewhere. I bought 4 Browning Strike Force HD PRO. from them last year and I really like them. They are tiny, they take nice pics, batteries last a long time and trailcampro rated them the 2nd best(at the time). The only better cam was a very expensive Reconex.

26-Sep-18

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
Browning and Moultrie have 2 yr factory warranties. Exodus has a 5 yr warranty plus a great deal on lost or stolen cams.

26-Sep-18
I have had Moultries and Brownings. I favor Browning.

• Sitka Gear