JLeMieux 27-Sep-18
beckerbulldog 28-Sep-18
Elite 1 28-Sep-18
skinnyindian 28-Sep-18
Bowfinatic 28-Sep-18
26-Sep-18
Anyone try the deercast wondering if it good or bad

26-Sep-18
It’s ok, I like that you get to watch their videos for free, but the actual hunting part of it I’m not real impressed with. I like “hunt stand” better. It allows you to drop pins where all your stands are and shows you a scent cone depending on wind direction

26-Sep-18
I’ll be using it for the weather. It seems to highlight barometric pressure changes, moon and temp changes to target prime time to be on stand.

26-Sep-18
That’s what I was wondering about the weather changes etc. so it must give your weather in your area not just Midwest

26-Sep-18
You enter as many different places, towns or states as you want for weather then click on that one while there. I have whitie tags in 7 states this year so I’ll adjust as I move around. I still use Scoutlook as number one for marking stands.

26-Sep-18
Charlie, you're a whitetail junkie ! Good luck on your hunts.

27-Sep-18
You also enter the peak rut date for your location and it factors that into the movement predictions. That's good for me. LA has several different breeding periods depending where you are in the state. Plus I make a trip to the midwest each year.

28-Sep-18
It' interesting to look at I'll say that. I hunt between work and chores at home. Hunting is not my job like the Drury's so when time allows I hunt. Doesn't matter if the deercast hows bad or great.

28-Sep-18
Might even be good for walleyes not sure a guy can say that on this site!!!! Does anyone know the cost

28-Sep-18
It says free this year, I would guess they start out free wanting you to like the app then charge you for it after the first of the year.

28-Sep-18
SkinnyIndian that's what Drury already said that were going to do As others said I like for updates and videos. Our deer season not open yet so we will see

• Sitka Gear