oldgoat 27-Sep-18
Errorhead 27-Sep-18
wildan 27-Sep-18
CO_Bowhunter 27-Sep-18
Bestbowhunter 27-Sep-18
South Farm 27-Sep-18
JTV 27-Sep-18
27-Sep-18
I have a real trespasser problem right now and need to nab them. Haven't had good luck with game cameras. I'm curious if anyone has a strong recommendation for a camera that is dependable, concealable, and has no glowing lights. Thanks y'all!

27-Sep-18
I would suggest a smaller cam that takes great videos....day and night. IMO...the vids would be better for evidence than a pic. Browning and Moultrie have some small size, high quality vid cams. Browning has the black out cams.

27-Sep-18
By "black out" you mean no flash/no glow?

27-Sep-18
By "black out" you mean no flash/no glow?

27-Sep-18
Spypoint or similar...set up in tree at access points aiming down. Sends pics to your phone and you can have em caught immediately. Works incredibly well

27-Sep-18
Have caught three using Bushnell that send the pictures to my email and phone. Even if stealing it I have video and pics of them.

27-Sep-18

oldgoat's embedded Photo
oldgoat's embedded Photo

27-Sep-18
You need two, a cheap, sorry or broke one in plain sight. Then a good “blackout” one, high in a tree looking at the cheap one.

27-Sep-18
After ten years of leaving cameras on trees I finally lost one.The dirt bag had to trespass two properties to find it.Pot harvest time;we think they were looking for someone else's grow.Have a deputy sheriff friend and he is looking into it but I don't have much hope. Anyway;Browning or Bushnell black flash would be your best bet;the Bushnell' have a little more range.High them high(cameras that is).

27-Sep-18
There are some great cellular cameras available now with very good resolution. A friend in Michigan has sent me photos recently that are incredible. It's the Spartan Wireless camera. If you are looking for a non-cellular camera with no visible IR light (blackout), I'd recommend the BROWNING DARK OPS HD PRO camera. Check out the reviews. The battery life with this camera took a quantum leap forward. Plus the video and stills are high enough resolution to work as a security camera.

I hope this is useful.

27-Sep-18
We had a problem with trespassers........bought a Snyper Hunting camera that sends pic to my email. Put it out on a Sunday night. First picture it sent me the Monday morning was of the trespasser. Called the State Police and Game Warden. Second picture I got was the trespasser walking out, in handcuffs accompanied by the Game Warden. I would highly recommend. We also posted signs that say the land is under video monitoring, we already have your picture on camera and email so leave immediately, go home and wait for the Game Warden to come to your house!

27-Sep-18
Wow, your land must be right next door to the police station, huh?!?

27-Sep-18
get one that uses sends the pics to your computer/phone... that way if it is messed with, you'll still have the pics... hang it high ..

• Sitka Gear