Snag 25-Feb-19
Franklin 25-Feb-19
midwest 25-Feb-19
Lost Man 26-Feb-19
28-Sep-18

wild1's Link
Is there any truth to this....?

28-Sep-18
Similar deal in Glacier National Park. Goats used to hang out near the Visitor Center at Logan Pass because of all the human urine. They have been using a dog up there to keep the goats at arms length.

28-Sep-18
Don’t eat asparagus before you try this !!!

28-Sep-18
Pay folks to shoot em rather than issue (sell) tags. That's messed up.....

29-Sep-18
Russian goats Pat??? Those lil' skanks.....

29-Sep-18
There is a peak in North Idaho where the goats will come up to the hikers in the summer and lick the sweat off your legs if u allow them. They are native. People think it’s cute but I warn people.

29-Sep-18
Same in Colorado. While Climbing some of the 14rs the old saying is they will “lick it from the spigot” So the rule is only to pee on rocks No vegetation because they paw and destroy the plant Life for the salt. They can be quite the nusance around camp. But worth it as they are amazing animals.

30-Sep-18
Rabbits I noticed also love pee in the winter

01-Oct-18
Ran into a mule packer that warned us not to piss in camp or it would bring in the goats. We thought he was full of shot.

As soon as we got back to camp we letter fly and within 30 minutes there was goats in camp licking the dirt. Those goats were horribly obnoxious...would get into your tent or pack if you were gone fishing.

01-Oct-18
I've had a blacktail doe lick sweat off my pack in camp and wait patiently for me to finish urinating on the ground.

01-Oct-18
If you take a hike up Greys and Torrey's in Colo during the summer....the goats come running when they see anyone peeing. Be aware...they aren't shy! They lick the rocks and almost eat the gravel where this takes place.

25-Feb-19
In G5 CO get in plain sight of the goats and pee they will come running. No kidding.

25-Feb-19
It’s the salt they crave

25-Feb-19
Goats learned real quick to stop falling for this trick in the Middle East.

25-Feb-19
LMAO @ Franklin!!!!!!

26-Feb-19
I don’t have the goat experience but saw it with mule deer while backpacking in Colorado’s maroon belles

• Sitka Gear