Arrownoob 01-Oct-18
bowandspear 01-Oct-18
Will 01-Oct-18
Arrownoob 01-Oct-18
01-Oct-18
8:03 AM LIVE from Ma*

Arrownoob's MOBILE embedded Photo
Arrownoob's MOBILE embedded Photo

Not a perfect start- too excited last night couldn’t sleep. Did the ole “PM” on the alarm woke up at 6am in a panic. I decided to go to a 2nd choice spot since I’d be blowing in late. I learned a lot - lone wolf is a little clanky and clunky. Need to Para cord wrap it. Backpack, stand, bow sucks to carry around. Most guys put both on their back? Real tough climbing through thicket. I’m sure I scared every deer within a mile but it’s good practice. I’m on the Charles River there’s some fish in there splashing every 15-20 minutes.

01-Oct-18
Probably carp in that river. Also, I've had deer come towards the clanging curious as to what it is. Don't write it off yet it only takes 30 seconds for it all to come together.

01-Oct-18
I didn’t know there’s carp in the Charles. Seems kind of big like a carp but aggressive splashes like a predator fish. Hopefully it’s a bass I’ll come next spring and try for him.

01-Oct-18
Good Plan!

01-Oct-18
GL Dude!!!..get a fanny pak for early season and take only what you need..

01-Oct-18
Only thing I’ve noticed in the last hour is that “chipmunks be crazy.” I have another hour then need to go to the office.

01-Oct-18
Good luck Noob!

01-Oct-18
Plenty of nice carp in there, but you have pike, bass, and I think some folks have told me that some holdover stripped bass get pretty far up. So... Go investigate in the spring, or now from the sounds of it :)

No worries on the clanking. Let it go. Just in and up and enjoy your hunt.

01-Oct-18
It was a great start and I can’t wait to get on the board.

• Sitka Gear