foxbo 06-Oct-18
Turk 06-Oct-18
Turk 06-Oct-18
sundowner 06-Oct-18
Shug 06-Oct-18
02-Oct-18

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Not sure if I posted this before but I made a Hip Quiver out of a Tite Spot... super light and the best part is It detaches when the normal Tite Spot way when you when you wanna take it off...

The only thing is a left hand Quiver works best for right handed folks.

03-Oct-18
Alpine Soft Lok used to sell a leather hip adapter their quiver attached too and your could adjust the angle of attack and it was ambidextrous. Worked really well.

04-Oct-18
You Sir, are a genius. Very cool !

04-Oct-18
Take pics with it on and full of arrows

04-Oct-18

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
Idly...

06-Oct-18
Been doing this for awhile. I wear it on a strap around waist. If I need to take quiver off because of wind or something I put it on hip

06-Oct-18
Now that is excellent

06-Oct-18
Mark...I knew you were a genius long before that hip quiver invention. ;)

06-Oct-18
Those are indeed handy but they have been around since the first bow quivers came about.

06-Oct-18
Awww Cory.... my heart skipped a beat... Skook... The first wheels were made of Stone but they’ve been improved upon since...same thing with this rocking Quiver idea...

06-Oct-18
I see “patent pending”!

06-Oct-18
"The only thing is a left hand Quiver works best for right handed folks"... I am right handed, ha.

Been thinking about different detachable quivers for long bow.

06-Oct-18
Same system as the ole Chuck Adams Arrow Holster. Not new at all if you were born prior to 1970, hehehe!

06-Oct-18
Ive got a new tite spot quiver ( left hand model ) that i was going to sell if my left handed granddon didnt want it. I might just keep it now.

06-Oct-18
Ive got a new tite spot quiver ( left hand model ) that i was going to sell if my left handed granddon didnt want it. I might just keep it now.

06-Oct-18
The Sidewinder (I think it's still manufactured) allows your bow quiver mount to be easily attached to it, and you can adjusts to any angle. Works for right or left hand shooters. I use a 3-arrow Kwikee Quiver with it. Great for any ground hunting.

06-Oct-18
Foxbo I own a hip holster in fact that’s where I took the leather belt loop off of.. this ones much lighter... and yes 1966

• Sitka Gear