W 09-Oct-18
Destroyer350 10-Oct-18
Jaquomo 10-Oct-18
WapitiBob 10-Oct-18
weekender21 13-Oct-18
Thornton 13-Oct-18
jreed37 15-Oct-18
09-Oct-18
I would like to get insurance to cover leasing my neighbors 96 acres. Also I might add 50 acres next to me. I know qdma offers it but it’s high. Thanks

09-Oct-18
We use this one:

http://ahuntinglease.org

09-Oct-18
landowner is not asking for me to get insurance but I think it would help me convince him to least it to me. He said he wants to meet with me in a few months.

09-Oct-18
Check with your home owners insurance company. Many times they can simply endorse it onto your existing policy. Each state is different so check with them first. Good luck!

09-Oct-18
I used the same company as Sticksender!

09-Oct-18
Check your state laws....many states have a law that if you are not paying over a certain amount....say $2500....the landowner is held harmless unless they do something negligent.

09-Oct-18
I added a million dollar personal liability rider to my homeowners policy. It was cheap.

09-Oct-18
A landowner who used to let me hunt free (he died..) asked me to get a liability policy naming him as insured. I did it through hunt club insurance and formed a "club" of me, my partner, and our wives. It was really inexpensive. I tried to get away with the personal liability rider but his attorney said that only covered me, not him.

09-Oct-18
Try ahuntinglease.org for very economical insurance. Mine was $175 for two people on 442acres

09-Oct-18
I’ve had an umbrella policy cover that before.

10-Oct-18
Stan Potts had a segment a few years ago on what insurance he had. He actually made business cards with the insurance info on one side and his contact info on the other. The segment might be online somewhere.

10-Oct-18
W, did your umbrella policy specifically name the landowner as indemnified in case of a lawsuit? My insurance company told me they couldn't do that with an umbrella.

10-Oct-18
The landowner is the guy who's going to be suing me.

13-Oct-18

weekender21's Link
We use Outdoor Underwriters on our place.

13-Oct-18
Not sure how the policy is written but you can sue someone for anything anymore.

15-Oct-18
www.myprecisionoutdoor.com

• Sitka Gear