walks with a gimp 09-Oct-18
JTV 09-Oct-18
walks with a gimp 10-Oct-18
Buskill 11-Oct-18
Buskill 11-Oct-18
walks with a gimp 11-Oct-18
Buskill 11-Oct-18
09-Oct-18
Anyone have and use this thermal devise?

09-Oct-18
for recovery or just seeing ? ... here in Indiana : "The use of infrared sensors or electronic deer calls to locate or take deer is illegal. It is also illegal to hunt or to retrieve deer with the aid of an infrared sensor or to hunt deer while possessing an electronic deer call."

10-Oct-18
Ok, not what I was looking for so does anyone have or used this type of product for ,,say predator, hog or backyard surveillance?

11-Oct-18
I have one . It’s ok but not great . The screen is tiny . I can pick up a signal from a coyote or deer on open ground from a 2-300 yards away but you’ll never be able to identify the species at that range . Gonna need to be under 100 yards to hope to ID something . It’s very sensitive . I can follow blood easily for quite a while . I suppose it just depends on what you plan to use it for . To me, it’s just not worth the cost .

11-Oct-18
If the screen was more like 2”x2” or maybe 2.5”x2.5” it would make a world of difference

11-Oct-18
Leupold also makes the LTO Quest which is a smaller item with a larger screen but it must be held horizontal and looking down at it. It looks to be about the size of an older flip phone.

11-Oct-18
Never used that one

• Sitka Gear