SaddleReaper 11-Oct-18
Dooner 11-Oct-18
Ken Moody Safaris 11-Oct-18
larv 12-Oct-18
Nick Muche 12-Oct-18
10-Oct-18
Anybody use them? Results?

10-Oct-18
If you’re referring to Kudupoints then yes. Absolutely top shelf broadhead.

10-Oct-18

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Once on an animal. Pass through as well. Many times on my target range. Very accurate FB head!

10-Oct-18
I need to get out more.... had never heard of them. They look a bit like a Strickland Helix, I've used those and like them, fly better than I thought they might. They are just a pain to sharpen all those edges and angles. How would you sharpen one of these with a curved edge? A crock stick? Worksharp?

10-Oct-18
I've used a worksharp with success. They are the most accurate fixed head I've shot from my compound.

10-Oct-18
I remember Woody Sanford's tests with non-vented heads and how they showed better performance than vented on animals with long thick hair. Bet those worked great on the bison.

10-Oct-18

Dooner's Link
Sheesh.....

11-Oct-18

Dooner's Link
Looks a lot like the Simmons Sharks

11-Oct-18
Nick any particular reason why only one animal? Were you unhappy with the cut it produced?

I'm wondering how it compares in flight to a Stickland helix...as they appear nearly identical. I really like the main blade design but wish one of the two designs would incorporate a bleeder.

11-Oct-18

Dooner's Link
Strickland Helix

11-Oct-18
The Kudupoint is greatly superior to any head it may resemble. I shoot carbon express arrows straight fletched with 2” blazer vanes and the Kudupoint flies exactly like my fleld points. Perfect arrow flight. Additionally, these heads arrive razor sharp and retain their edge. I’ve shot my practice head into a foam butt around two dozen times and it’s still shaving sharp. These are incredibly well made broadheads. Invest in a three pack and you won’t be sorry. Note: these are single bevel heads.

12-Oct-18
which Workshop??

12-Oct-18
Saddle, because I use mechanical heads 99% of the time. The past few years I've had a Kudu in my quiver though and I'll be using them this fall in Idaho because they haven't gotten with the times to allow mechanicals.

• Sitka Gear