JL 12-Oct-18
Aubs8 12-Oct-18
Shawn 12-Oct-18
GotBowAz 12-Oct-18
Keith 12-Oct-18
skookumjt 12-Oct-18
11-Oct-18

Teeton's Link
Field & Stream is having a flash sale till 10 pm tonight on 30 foot LIFE LINES for only $14.98 each. I bought 7.. I know that some don't like Field and Stream,,, BUT !!! So here's a link to the flash sale.. Go to tree stands. ED Ps if link don't work just go to their web site and look for flash sale. You can not make them for that price.

https://www.fieldandstreamshop.com/f/flash-sale-save-on-select-tree-stands

11-Oct-18
You are crazy not to buy these. Even if you buy in bulk you cannot make them this cheap. I bought 25 the last flash sale they had on these!! Shawn

11-Oct-18
Crazy price!!! Thx for sharing

11-Oct-18
Unbelievable I click submit order button and seems like it goes through but doesn’t do anything afterwards so I click again. Then I call to find out if order went through and it is impossible to get a live person on the phone. F this company. Now I don’t know if I ordered one or more or none. To whoever ordered these after you hit submit does it do anything after that?

11-Oct-18
Well I did get ahold of someone and she said it was due to high volume of orders so it didn’t go through. She gave me free shipping for the inconvenience! I take back what I said pleasure to deal with.

11-Oct-18
I think you boys are gonna be disappointed because those ropes for $14.98 are only 8 feet long.

11-Oct-18
If you prefer Dick. Dick's Sporting Goods has same deal.

11-Oct-18
They are listed as 30' long?

11-Oct-18
They have 8 foot safety ropes AND 30 foot lifelines. Both are $14.95 each.

11-Oct-18
And I would not recommend posting that you prefer Dick...LOL

11-Oct-18
That is a type O even at that it says if YOU prefer. Not that I do.

11-Oct-18
It doesn't say what the weight limit is on these 30' ropes. The lady I spoke to didn't know either. Hopefully they are the 400lb ones and not the 350lb or 300lb ones. I'm trying to get two if them.....they had me on hold as there is some problem on their end processing the order. A supervisor came on and gave me free shipping....cool. Thanks to Teeton for posting the good deal.

Too bad Bowsite doesn't have a stand alone place where folks can post up good deals like this.

11-Oct-18
Posted above is wrong, they are 30ft. lifelines and come with a prusik and 2 caribeeners(sp?) They are well worth the money as I said I bought a bunch of them a few months back for 14 bucks a piece. Shawn

11-Oct-18
Fought with their order pages for nearly an hour before throwing in the towel.

11-Oct-18
Just got two thanks for the tip

11-Oct-18
Picked up 3 good deal thanks for sharing

11-Oct-18
For Shawn - what are the weight limits on these? Thanks....John

11-Oct-18
It pretty clearly says 30'. The disappointing part is it's impossible to place an order. I wasted nearly two hours trying.

12-Oct-18
I called up the 877 number and got thru the first time to place the order. Must have got lucky.

12-Oct-18
Thanks for the post...plus bought some other "necessities." :)

12-Oct-18
Thousands of pounds, they are at least 10 mm and hold up very well. I have had a few that I left out the last couple years and again they are like new. Shawn

12-Oct-18
What are you guys using to de-scent the rope? Nose Jammer or something equivalent?

12-Oct-18
I had no problem with the ordering. Also, you guys that think you got a deal with free shipping by calling them; I got free shipping with the regular online order.

12-Oct-18
Spent two hours last night with no luck. Emailed and got no response. Called and thought they honored pricing on the items I was interested in. Got an email order confirmation with the wrong price. Called back and was told they couldn't honor their own price. Cancelled the order.

• Sitka Gear