Lost Arra 11-Oct-18
bear bowman 12-Oct-18
Pyrannah 12-Oct-18
Cheesehead Mike 12-Oct-18
JTV 12-Oct-18
JohnMC 12-Oct-18
rooster 15-Oct-18
11-Oct-18
A few months ago, someone posted something about a treestand carrying system. I can't seem to the original post. It had straps and a waist belt. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I'd love to get one.

11-Oct-18
I've got a molly belt and strap system exactly like what you are looking for. If you want you can have mine for $80US tyd. I paid about $120 cdn and used it once. Ipack mine in my Kuiu bag. With the molly system you generally leave it on the stand. PM me if you want.

11-Oct-18
I use the molle II army ruck sack shoulder pads and belt. Works great.

11-Oct-18

tobywon's Link
See attached link for thread

11-Oct-18
the tree stand transportation system, is built strictly for tree stands. really it was designed for the lone wolf, and could be overkill for some hang ons, however I bought it this year, from xop, strictly for my summit viper sd......

It fits a little tight on it, but it works,,,,, takes ALL of the weight off of me, I love it,,,,,,, I think it might be hard to get now, I think they are out of stock....

I give it 5 out 5 stars

11-Oct-18
XOP now makes the TSSS when Game Plan Gear folded, XOP is now out of stock of it and wont have it back in till 2019 ... this place also has "stand support systems" http://locknwalkharness.com/

I have the original GPG TSSS on my Lone Wolf Alpha II, I wouldnt be able to walk in as far as I do without it ..

11-Oct-18
Years ago I invested in a son , he's finally ready to carry my gear and stands .

11-Oct-18
I just tie mine to my Dwight Schuh pack frame. Since I can’t pack more than one pack on my back at a time why get a special set up when my meat pack frame works well enough?

11-Oct-18
I use the military molle straps. You can find them on EBay for $15 shipped in decent condition. I have the shoulder straps on two of my stands. Very good investment. Considering the belt system on my Lone Wolf as it is heavier and I pile on warm clothes in the later season making it a bit heavy at times.

11-Oct-18
I've got the Molle system on a LW climber but I took a LW assault and sticks to Wyo for my elk hunt and it all attached perfectly to my Exo pack. Much more comfortable on the Exo.

12-Oct-18
Thanks for all of the replies. The xop is what I was looking for. I guess I'll be waiting until next year. I did put padded straps on my current stand but I remember how nice it was carrying a ruck in the Army with the waist strap.

12-Oct-18
lost arra, happen to have any pics of your exo setup?

thx

12-Oct-18

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
My Badlands 2200 works really well for carrying a hang on stand with four climbing sticks in the batwings plus all of my clothes in the bag. I already had the pack and didn't buy it for this purpose but it works really well.

12-Oct-18

JTV's embedded Photo
JTV's embedded Photo
The original TSSS set up on my LW Alpha

12-Oct-18
I'll second the Badlands 2200. Use is all the time for stands.

15-Oct-18
I use surplus military "alice" pack frames. I just zip tie them to my stand and leave them attached.

• Sitka Gear