Shakeyhunter 12-Oct-18
t-roy 12-Oct-18
Neubauer 13-Oct-18
great white 13-Oct-18
Shakeyhunter 15-Oct-18
drycreek 15-Oct-18
MK111 16-Oct-18
11-Oct-18
Does anyone heard of the "Steady Freddy"? I was looking for that or something like it to help with the tremors. I have searched online and cannot where to buy it.

11-Oct-18
Here ya go Tadd. It's not a phone number, but the name and address is a start.

"The Steady Freddy as shown in the following photos allows an archer to use their own arm and back muscles to draw back a bow but takes the pressure of holding the bows physical weight off from their arm and distributes the force onto the archers hip. G. R. Reichert can be contacted at 331 Chestnut Ridge Lane, Harrisburg, PA 17112 for information about the Steady Freddy."

11-Oct-18

x-man's Link

11-Oct-18
Tadd, I can't offer information, but I can certainly offer you prayers. I hope you find what works for you. Stay strong!

11-Oct-18
Plus 1 on the prayers to continue the battle. I admire you for staying in the hunt.

When my Dad had the tremors we got him silverware that was three times heavier than regular silverware. Perhaps a really heavy stabilizer would help a bit? Good luck!

12-Oct-18
We know your frustration. My wife suffers with it & she is an avid photographer.. Constant use of mono pod or tripod now. We seem to find things that help us continue to enjoy our love.. Good luck..

12-Oct-18
I know a guy that shakes a lot and he bow hunts and shoots from a tripod..... kind of like shooting sticks. He custom rigged it so he can lay his arm on it to steady himself while aiming.

12-Oct-18
jdee could you post a picture?

12-Oct-18
X3 on the prayers and best wishes to you, Tadd! I admire your persistence.

13-Oct-18
My dad had tremors and I can understand what your going through. Can be very frustrating at times. Prayers sent

13-Oct-18
Years ago my photographer used one to steady the camera I am sure it works

15-Oct-18
Thanks, I will try some kind of tripod or monopod..

15-Oct-18
I'm interested in the outcome too. My left shoulder is so weak that I can't hold steady for very long. I do better sitting down, (can't figure that out), but after about four sets of three arrows I have to stop shooting or I'm liable to miss the whole target. Frustrating as hell.....

16-Oct-18
I have MS muscle pain with a bad lower back pain. For last 6 months I've been taking hemp oil with CBD. It works great. When started taking it in April I couldn't walk 50 feet without setting down from the back pain. Four days later after taking the CBD I walked 2 miles planting a new food plot.

My SIL told a friend with pain and Parkinsons shakes. He started taking the CBD and in only 3 weeks his hand shakes almost stopped and he can now walk every where. Hoping it continues. Talk to you doctor to make sure it's OIK.

I forgot to mention when i started taking the hemp oil CBD I stopped taking all my doctor percribed pain meds that I took for 35 years. Haven't needed to go back to the pain meds in over 6 months.

• Sitka Gear