Tracker 12-Oct-18
11-Oct-18

Tracker's embedded Photo
My bear
Tracker's embedded Photo
My bear
Tracker's embedded Photo
Tracker's embedded Photo
Had a great time in NJ this year on out bear hunt. The Governor closed all State property to bear hunting (Liberal SOB) to satisfy his campaign promise. Because of that we searched and were able to secure some private property to hunt. It turned out to be a winner with a really nice piece of property that had a lot of bears on it. Farmer had massive crop damage and was glad to have us there. I was able to take a nice eating bear on opening morning and my buddy killed a stud of bear the next evening. Getting his bear out turned out to be a chore and we had the farmer use a bucket loader to get it in the back of my truck.

11-Oct-18
Congratulations.. great looking bears!!

11-Oct-18
Awesome, congrats!

11-Oct-18
Not as big a your big boy from last year that you shot Shug but pretty nice bears. Love that part on NJ thats for sure.

12-Oct-18
In “60” days if you’re headed back up this way bring the skull by my place (central nj) to have it scored for P and Y... congratulations again

12-Oct-18

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
I haven’t been out yet..just not able to get around well Biggest one I’ve see so far this year...600 plus live weight

12-Oct-18
Man o man those NE Pennsylvania genetics are incredible. Nice to see them spreading east!

12-Oct-18
Congrats Tony and thank you for supporting the NJ bear hunt! 84 bears as of last night.

12-Oct-18
Congrats from NJ! That's awesome, and I want them all gone...

12-Oct-18
LOL Charlie! : )

Congrats on the bears! Some of the (crop)damage I've seen the last several years over there is amazing. Just hope the closing of the State Land doesn't effect the harvest much!

12-Oct-18
Way to Go!! Congrat's

12-Oct-18
Way to Go!! Congrat's

12-Oct-18
Nice bear! NJ has some absolute monster bears!

12-Oct-18
They sure do and it seems most of the farmers are more that willing to let you hunt.

• Sitka Gear