Norseman 16-Oct-18
Bowfreak 16-Oct-18
Brotsky 16-Oct-18
PECO 16-Oct-18
Will 16-Oct-18
Bullhound@Home 16-Oct-18
scentman 17-Oct-18
13-Oct-18
Anybody else surprised to see Dudley pushing this gimmick???

13-Oct-18
Dudley pushes anything that pays him. I listen to his podcasts once in a while and they’re ok if you can get through the product hyping. I really like his YouTube videos on shooting.

13-Oct-18
Guy has to make a living!

13-Oct-18
It’s not a gimmick. That thing is fantastic. Pair it with an Ozonics system, an ebike, a range-finding sight, and a cellular trail camera and you are golden. The game will basically waive a white flag and surrender before you even get out of your truck.

13-Oct-18
Lol bou.

Telemarketers need to make a living too but it doesn’t mean I want to listen...

13-Oct-18
This technology is proven to work on sharks and birds. I'm not going to bash it as I haven't used it.

13-Oct-18
Ill bash the hell out of it, without it Ive had numerous animals so close i could spit on em, NOT wearing the gimmick ..... play the wind, dont get all stanky, keep your mouth shut(breath thru your nose) ...

13-Oct-18

Bowfreak's Link

13-Oct-18
Bou for the win.

13-Oct-18
Let’s say it works. Let’s say version 2.0 works so well that an animal doesn’t know you’re there. I’m still not using it. At some point we are going to push it so far that someone (cwd) is going to have to get involved and set us back about 50 years. And I say GOOD!

13-Oct-18
Bou, you forgot Thermacells and Sitka gloves.

13-Oct-18
Thermacell is not a gimmick.

13-Oct-18
Thermacell is one of the few things in life that is UNDER hyped

13-Oct-18
Thermacells are amazing!

13-Oct-18
When you make your living as a paid shill you can't be too picky about what you shill

13-Oct-18
This is a good example why "Hunting Celebrities" [ terrible term] ....are not your best sources of quality product info.

13-Oct-18
Or hunting info

13-Oct-18
Where does a Rage fit in the scheme? “Like an axe!”

13-Oct-18
I believe hecs works for fish who have and use thier lateral lines, but for mammals, I'm sorry I just don't bite. Thermacel works and it's cheap enough to where if you buy it and it doesn't work your out 20 bucks, not 300. If you notice in the hecs commercial, each time they show a guy standing in the open with a game animal near look at the brush, they are always down wind.

13-Oct-18
Well shoot I'm going to buy one and kill my neighbors peacock that wakes me up every morning! Then kill a great white with my atlatl!

14-Oct-18
Not only is the Thermacell not a gimmick, but even I, and old fart Luddite who still has a flip phone which I leave in my truck when I hunt, can operate it and NOT screw it up because it doesn't need a battery OR a microchip!

And it WORKS just as advertised and maybe even better!

14-Oct-18
Why don't you just send him a note and ask him his thoughts?

14-Oct-18
I amazes me anyone buys that kind of stuff. I bet there are pile of Bowsiters that have bought the HECS suit. I have had this discussion with many of my clients and it still amazes me they have bought every gimick know to man. they always says it is worth a try.

14-Oct-18
I'd wear the stuff it helped me shoot like the dud.

15-Oct-18
Really!? I'm embarrassed for him. Come on John! Sheesh!

15-Oct-18
Bou, great post. And therma cells are the cats ass if you are in mosquito areas. I have used mine with great results numerous times in Ak, and Canada.

15-Oct-18
Wapitibob you make a good point, I guess this came across a little harsh. Is there anybody that has tried it and had first hand experience? They show some pretty close encounters on critters, maybe there is something to it?

15-Oct-18
everyone here has had "close" encounters with critters without it ... dont get duped...

15-Oct-18
Thermacells for the win.

15-Oct-18
No idea if it works, but he’s definitely one of the best hunting personalities, and knows his stuff.

15-Oct-18
U don't even need a bow when u wear HECS. Just jump up into the bed of your truck and die. Ive even heard if you wear the full suit they will field dress themselves. Not sure about that but good lookin camo all the same

15-Oct-18
Just to show you skeptics what for, I think I'll get a Hecs suit and go bag a squatch!

15-Oct-18
I shot my turkey and deer with HECS on and without HECS. I like wear it when temp hot, like naked. I got it free on deer classics

16-Oct-18
Dudley lacks a hot sidekick or I’d be hecs head to toe

16-Oct-18
Do They Make a bone collector version. I love that neon green skully icon.

16-Oct-18
If I order a suit do they include some stickers?

It would be cool on the back window of my truck.

16-Oct-18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR4kwK0sz6Q

16-Oct-18
The EC.... suits - no experience. But Thermacell. I think it was Bou above who said they were one of the few things to be "underhyped"... Amen - totally true. Those things are unbelievable!

16-Oct-18
If he puts it on and swims with great whites for an hour I might consider it.

16-Oct-18
How they work on Yellowstone Griz???

16-Oct-18
The funny thing is that the majority of people posting in this thread have purchased some type of scent proof clothing, an ozonics unit, wash their clothes in dye free and scent free detergent or currently use some type of scent killing spray all the while knowing that nothing beats a whitetail's nose.

We debate the best broadhead, arrow and bow to the nth degree but belly laugh at something that has been proven scientifically to work on other critters just because it seems absurd. I agree it does seems absurd and I have no desire to try it but that alone doesn't mean it can't work.

Which of you will be the first to admit they purchased Breath Camo?

16-Oct-18
Go out drinking with your buddies all day and try breath camo on your wife and I'll consider it. :-)

16-Oct-18
I have been too close, too many times, and very excited, and the animals did not spook. So, I am a nonbeliever in this product.

16-Oct-18
I bought "Gumoflauge" years ago. Never believed in Scent lockesque stuff, but goofily spray down religiously with scent killer even if I hit the gym prior to hunting and didnt have time to shower and smell like a garlic factory. Meh, sometimes confidence comes from weird things.

16-Oct-18
Just another shill

17-Oct-18
I have no idea who John Dudley is and personally don't care.... just like he would say about most of you.

• Sitka Gear