Adventurewriter 15-Oct-18
smarba 16-Oct-18
LINK 16-Oct-18
aggiebow88 17-Oct-18
GhostBird 17-Oct-18
midwest 17-Oct-18
safari 18-Oct-18
15-Oct-18
does anyone know what the ingredients are in liquid smoke?

15-Oct-18
Just a hunch but I bet you could google it.

15-Oct-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

15-Oct-18
Cinders and water????

15-Oct-18
All I know is I don’t eat it anymore after a barrel I bought for bear baiting had that stuff inside and when I dumped it on the side of the road nothing grew there for years lol

15-Oct-18
Lol APauls. Sounds similar to why I don’t let my kids drink cool aide. We tried dying my daughters hair for homecoming with cool aide and had to throw her in the shower because her scalp was burning. If it’s not safe for your skin I can only imagine what it does to your insides.

15-Oct-18
They do make eye specifically for hair.

15-Oct-18
They do make eye specifically for hair. And in every color of the rainbow and then some.

15-Oct-18
That has to be some sort of record in eight posts it goes from what is in liquid smoke to pink hair color dye...

16-Oct-18
Hypothetically maybe the kiddo told dad 11PM "oh yeah, I need to dye my hair for a required costume day at school tomorrow". It came down to Koolaid or latex paint. I mean hypothetically. My kid NEVER drops science projects or school supply needs on us last minute like that...LOL

And yeah Adventurewriter...we're way off topic.

I always assumed liquid smoke was water infused with actual smoke, but what do I know. Perhaps googling "liquid smoke ingredients" and "Koolaid as hair color" would result in better answers?

16-Oct-18
Dale I’m sure. Adventurewriter It was purple and I’m no hair dye expert, I’ll leave that to you older guys. ;) I had heard of people using cool aide but it didn’t work for us. This year we used some sort of spray paint hair dye.

17-Oct-18
liquid smoke is typically very acidic. that may have played a part in stuff not growing. That and most of the components that are naturally found in smoke are in natural smoke. (phenols, carbonyl's, etc.) it is usually made by burning wood at high temperatures and collecting it in condensing units. there also may be other flavorings, etc

17-Oct-18

GhostBird's embedded Photo
GhostBird's embedded Photo

17-Oct-18
LOL....GhostBird!

18-Oct-18
Classic liquid smoke is just smoke pumped thru water. Taste Trunk sells the best.

• Sitka Gear