Moons22 16-Oct-18
Notme 16-Oct-18
Will 16-Oct-18
bowandspear 16-Oct-18
bjstcrusn 16-Oct-18
Passthrough 16-Oct-18
16-Oct-18
2:56 AM LIVE from Ma*
As I sit here eating breakfast before I make the trek to Massachusetts the power has gone on and off 5-6 times. Before that im guessing atleast 10 times since 1am. No sleep and exhausted but, I can not wait to be up in a tree on the edge of the swamp in the hemlocks and on the edge of the beech trees. This will be a boring live hunt due to no service in the a.m.. The afternoon will be interesting. I will be in a field I have hunted and seen alot of deer in over the last 4 years. Join me on this journey I hope I do not disappoint. Now to drive 45 min to meet up with my father and then drive 70min to the spot. Goodluck out there today everyone stay safe. Let the Tree surfing begin. Man I really love hunting, I have the hunting bug Bad. I dont think there is a cure. Not sure I would take the cure if it existed.

16-Oct-18
Good luck passthrough. I’m about to drive 7 mins to my stand ha. Hope you get a big one

16-Oct-18
Good luck. BTW, where the heck did all this wind come from? It was supposed to blow like 12mph. Now I am seeing 25 as a possibility. Man, if its not rain, its wind!

16-Oct-18
Yeah this wind sucks. But supposed to die down a bit by 6/7. But hey, if it’s blowin we’re goin!

16-Oct-18
GL Bud!!! The winds are screamin down here

16-Oct-18
GL Passthrough!

16-Oct-18
Good Luck

16-Oct-18
Good luck boys want to see some pics...

16-Oct-18
I saw nothing this morning. Have 4 different daywalking bucks on cam in that spot. Im hunting over my favorite field this afternoon. Pics will not load.

• Sitka Gear