OFFHNTN 16-Oct-18
midwest 16-Oct-18
altitude sick 16-Oct-18
jstephens61 16-Oct-18
LUNG$HOT 16-Oct-18
altitude sick 17-Oct-18
Mad Trapper 17-Oct-18
16-Oct-18
Anyone have any experience using one of these? How do you like it? How is the quality? What are the pros and cons?

16-Oct-18
I've been shooting them since this spring. I like the adjustability of them. At longer yardage I do believe there will be a point where extending them too far will alter your point of impact vs being slid all the way in, but I have not found that point yet. I haven't done a ton of experimenting with them fully extended on my hunting rig as I've been happy with how they "hold" when they are slid all the way in. I have the 12" on the front with about 5oz of weight, and 8" on the back with 7-8oz. I like a heavier bow.

16-Oct-18

midwest's Link
I remember hearing Corey Jacobsen promoting them...

16-Oct-18
I have one and was sceptical at first. But I love it now. Its a high quality piece. Fast and quiet to extend. It doesn’t stick out any farther than my arrow. I hunt with it retracted, then if time allows i would extend it. Or if a long follow up shot is needed. It definitely “stabilizes” the bow, shrinks and slows the little small circles of the pins while aiming. I would try it out.

16-Oct-18
I’ve had mine for about 8 months and haven’t found anything I don’t like about it.

16-Oct-18
Thanks for the input guys. I’m think I’m going to try out the 821. Seems like the perfect rig to actually hunt with. Don’t think I’d ever need anymore than 21” of stability.

17-Oct-18
8-21 is perfect for hunting.

17-Oct-18
I just put one of these on my long range bow and so far I am very impressed.

• Sitka Gear