Southern draw 18-Oct-18
smarba 18-Oct-18
Charlie Rehor 18-Oct-18
Bou'bound 18-Oct-18
smarba 18-Oct-18
Bou'bound 18-Oct-18
Charlie Rehor 19-Oct-18
18-Oct-18
Was looking at this glove , does anybody have them if so what are your thoughts . Also are they true to size ?

18-Oct-18
I don't have that model of glove. Sitka size charts are generally right on the money so long as you measure yourself, rather than estimate by the size of brand X gear you may have.

I will say that in general Sitka gloves "fit like a glove" so may feel snug but flex and move and provide good dexterity. However, their snug fit may also reduce circulation if you're worried about cold.

Hopefully someone that actually uses that model of glove can chime in with a little more info for you.

18-Oct-18
I have the gloves and was wearing while setting up stands worked up a pretty good sweat and they were hard to remove after getting wet. Really lightweight material and I would not try these after the weather cools off. I also have the Sitka stratus gloves and prefer it by far over ESW .

18-Oct-18
I will add that I use the Ascent Glove, which is very similar to the ESW but has finger & thumb. I shoot very well with it on (I prefer to practice & hunt with gloves on) and it's the most comfortable glove I've ever worn for hot/warm/mild weather. It keeps my hand warmer than having nothing if it's cool out, but it's not designed to be an insulating layer. The Ascent fits very snugly, but I wear Large, same as every other model Sitka glove I've worn. Love the Ascent glove.

18-Oct-18
I have the ESW gloves. Very snug fit with thumb and index fingers open. My new favorite for tight now.

XL fits me fine but my son’s hands are too big. They need to make XXL in all their gloves.

18-Oct-18
The best 80.00 mid weight gloves out there

18-Oct-18
I hear you Bou, but don't knock 'em until you've at least tried them on. I LOVE my Ascent Gloves. Best fit I've ever had, perfect dexterity. I abused mine for 2 years hunting multiple species/seasons including climbing in the rocks, making ground blinds and hunting and although it's now time for a new pair, I got my $ out of them with zero complaints.

18-Oct-18
All Sitka all the time

19-Oct-18
Bou “gets it” once again! Batta-book batta-boom!!!

• Sitka Gear