Z Barebow 30-Oct-18
18-Oct-18

great white's embedded Photo
great white's embedded Photo
I took a boot pic first sit of the year and thought of Kelly

18-Oct-18
Good stuff.

18-Oct-18
Where is Kelly? I remember reading his post a few years ago but haven't seen that name in awhile.

18-Oct-18
He passed away this spring in a diving accident.

18-Oct-18
Gosh darn it. I didn't know him but I remember his posts. I hate to hear that! Didn't he have a daughter, maybe with Cancer? It seems I remember reading his posts around the same time my brother was battling Cancer.

18-Oct-18
Great White... Nice tribute. I wasn't on bowsite in June/July so didn't know. What a damn shame. Just read all the posts about his accident. We traded PM's several times. Wished I had a chance to meet the guy. My wife Michele is one L like his. Damn.

18-Oct-18

SixLomaz's embedded Photo
SixLomaz's embedded Photo
May the great spirit keep him forever hunting. RIP Mr. Harris.

18-Oct-18

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
I think Kelly was one of the originator’s of “the boot photo” on hunting threads.

18-Oct-18

WVarcher's embedded Photo
WVarcher's embedded Photo
Got the chance to hang with Kelly several times. Could not have asked for a better guy!

18-Oct-18
Great to see this. Horrible loss for his family, friends, and all who knew him. I miss his epic thread, and insight here.

19-Oct-18

Sandbrew's embedded Photo
Sandbrew's embedded Photo
I miss Kelly. I would l have texted him this picture this morning if he was with us. Nice kitty on the side of the road on my way to work.

20-Oct-18

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
I was sitting in my stand this morning and this leaf fluttered down and landed on my boot. It made me think of him and this thread. Still think of that dude a lot even though I only know him from bowsite. Deep down I think he had a heart of gold. His tragic accident was the perfect example of not letting life get ahead of you and forget to be grateful, and also telling the ones you love how much they mean to you. Life is fleeting. RIP Kelly.

20-Oct-18
Me and Kelly had a great time in Wyoming this week. The mountains are the perfect place to talk to old friends. Thanks for steering me in the right direction brother.

21-Oct-18
Damn I didn’t know Kelly passed, so sad to hear. Rest In Peace

21-Oct-18
Oh wow. I didn’t even know him personally but felt like I did. Reading all the threads. My God bring peace to his family.

21-Oct-18

BigOk's embedded Photo
BigOk's embedded Photo
My daughter likes to take her boots off in the blind. Thought of this thread on our morning hunt.

21-Oct-18

sman's embedded Photo
sman's embedded Photo
future 114

29-Oct-18
https://www.tuftsschildmeyer.com/obituary/Kelly-S.-Harris/Kings-Mills-Ohio/1800174

29-Oct-18

Dave B 's Link
The link

29-Oct-18
Does anyone know the whole story? I had no clue he died. Damn.

30-Oct-18

Z Barebow's Link
C Beck See link.

• Sitka Gear