Muley 21-Oct-18
BullBuster 22-Oct-18
ronsoutdoors 22-Oct-18
No Mercy 22-Oct-18
BullBuster 22-Oct-18
Mad Trapper 22-Oct-18
BullBuster 22-Oct-18
19-Oct-18
Was hoping to hear from any of you with experience with the cuddeback remote mutli-camera system. If you have used them how has the system worked etc. Thanks

19-Oct-18
Interested in this info also

19-Oct-18
Biggest issue I have heard is battery life.....they do sell a booster of sorts to help with that though.

19-Oct-18
I’d love to hear how this has worked as well. Can you name the cams so you know where they are coming from when they get to the “home” camera?

19-Oct-18
I have sold 230 of them and no one has complained. They do say that the IR are better for taking the night pics vs the blackout .

20-Oct-18
I am running 4 of them right now as a trial run. I am loving them so far. I just have to retrieve the home camera sd card to view all 4 cameras like advertised. Each picture has a identity to it as is it shows what camera it came from. All cameras send info about each camera meaning how many pics it has on it and the battery life to the home camera. Battery life has been great. I was worried about the range of the connectivity of the cameras up in hilly northeast Iowa where I hunt. No problem with that at all yet. They take pretty darn good pics as well. I will be looking for after season sales on these cameras as I would like to buy 8 or 12 more to replace the other cameras I have now.

20-Oct-18
I've been watching them also. Too late in the season to do me much good this year but will watch prices after the rush on and pick up 5 or so for my farm.

20-Oct-18
Muley......curious how many pics you have on them for the battery life?

I REALLY want these to be a good system as I run 10 cameras and I hate either not checking on purpsoe to avoid buggering spots.

20-Oct-18
Also.....what cameras do you have?

21-Oct-18
Cas......1 camera has taken over 1500 pics and the battery says ok. I will check the home sd card again this week and will post an update.

22-Oct-18
I have 7 cameras out. Good range through timber. I think i have black out, and night pics are not very good. Otherwise no complaints so far. Got lithium batteries that are doing fine. Very convenient and low impact. As soon as that cougar returns we are going after him. Now if i can get some bucks to take up my mock scrapes I'd have some additional great pics.

22-Oct-18
I have 2 now they seem to work fine I do like not having to check each .communication is good between them ,have tried a couple of different setups and pics get to the home camera .all setups are out in the woods .pics are a little grainy at night but you can see the animals and haven't seen any spooking yet .

22-Oct-18
Is anyone using the home unit as a cellular camera to transmit all the photos?

22-Oct-18
I have no cell at my property so i have to pull the SD card each time from the home unit to view images. Wish it would send through my wifi service there.

22-Oct-18
Can I get them to transmit about 1/4 mile through relatively heavy timber? I am really intrigued by these.

22-Oct-18
I have one camera transmitting through 0.28 miles of heavy timber with good signal.

• Sitka Gear