hawkeye in PA 29-Oct-18
Stryker 30-Oct-18
standswittaknife 30-Oct-18
Stryker 30-Oct-18
Rick 3 30-Oct-18
BOWNUT 30-Oct-18
Stryker 30-Oct-18
28-Oct-18
I have shot RazorCap broadheads for several years out of my Palmer bow. I have used up most of my points and since NAP does not make them any longer was wondering if anyone has any they would like to part ways with. Have looked at the Hell Fire but have no experience with them.

28-Oct-18
I think your referring to the Hell Razor,,,,,, no thanks..... I have 5 Razor Caps left, I love that head, better than the woodsman or snuffers in my opinion,,,,,,, I am also on the look out at all times for them,,,,,,, if I find a majic find, I will let you know,,,, ha ha

There has to be some Razor Caps out there somewhere..................... great head

28-Oct-18
I love those things! One of the best 3-blade heads around! Tough to sharpen, but hold a good edge. I really like the versatility of the inserts for adjustable weight. Have my little stash and always on the lookout for more. Wish they would start making that one again.

28-Oct-18
I have about 6 left, and I will cry when they are gone!

28-Oct-18
Looks like I have some competition!! (-;

28-Oct-18
Ok I need to amp this up some. I live in Wyoming on the west slope of the Big Horns and would be willing to maybe slip some info for for some Razor Caps

28-Oct-18
Ok I need to amp this up some. I live in Wyoming on the west slope of the Big Horns and would be willing to maybe slip some info for for some Razor Caps

29-Oct-18
Stryker, you have mail.

30-Oct-18
Thanks I sent you a private message.

30-Oct-18
use to love this head and still may have some replacement heads for it. If I do, i'll give them to ya... but I may have tossed them because I could not find the ferals.

30-Oct-18
That would work if you find them. I found some ferrules on NAP web page but they were all 145 grn. The head was devastating on the bull I killed this year. Quartering away all the way through his chest and down in 75 yards

30-Oct-18
If they are the Hell Razors then search online. I found them for sale on amazon, ebay, etc.

Good luck!

30-Oct-18
I used to use them a lot and killed a elk with them. I know I have some cap's and some ferrules I'm not using. I will send a PM when I find them. I started using a different head when they quit making them.

30-Oct-18
Thanks Bownut

• Sitka Gear