wisconsinteacher 29-Oct-18
Mathewshootrphone 29-Oct-18
x-man 30-Oct-18
x-man 30-Oct-18
GMC 30-Oct-18
JohnMC 30-Oct-18
Ogoki 01-Nov-18
29-Oct-18
My wife has a Mathews Craze and likes it other than the bulky grip. Are there any aftermarket grips available? I have looked but I can't find any. I think the bulky factory grip is causing a torque issue that is not helping her groups.

29-Oct-18
I think any Mathews grip with work - Focus - Flatback - Slimfit. Or Torqueless Grips makes some. I have a few you could try if you are in my area.

29-Oct-18
My wife and son both have them and I took the grips off first thing and put the lizard skin bat tape on and they love it and shoot much better

29-Oct-18
Look at ultra view archery Jesse grip or rattler grip side plates Hicks grips

29-Oct-18
Interesting, I called Torqueless and they said they don't make a grip for the Craze.

29-Oct-18
Also at ultraview they have Mathew's grip

30-Oct-18
Are you a high school teacher? I used to make my own in my wood shop. Sounds like a project for your shop teacher....

30-Oct-18
Dreaded double click post

30-Oct-18
My old switchback wore a shrewd grip and it was great.

30-Oct-18
Just take it off and wrap riser with tape for tennis racket handles.

01-Nov-18
Like X-Men said ,it can be made. I have a small hobby woodshop. I made grips for my two Mathews and my wife's Mathew. I made out of hard woods ,narrow and flat against my hand . Made remarkable improvements, with my consistent shot placement . My grips and Scott Longhorn Hex release ,we're the best things i have done .

• Sitka Gear