standswittaknife 03-Nov-18
Lever Action 04-Nov-18
JayG@work 08-Nov-18
GLP 08-Nov-18
T Mac 10-Nov-18
CAS_HNTR 10-Nov-18
JayG@work 13-Nov-18
29-Oct-18
Good luck! And keep us posted. Hunting SE Ohio myself- all I have seen is small bucks and does. But had a doe come by this morning alone. Thought she may be starting. Greg

29-Oct-18
I look forward to following your thread. I will be heading down to southeast Ohio myself in a couple of weeks. I always look forward to this trip. This year will be a little short due to me trying to become a forty year old college student. Good Luck

Scott

29-Oct-18
Get em, Rocky!

29-Oct-18
Good Luck! Our group will be in SE OH from 11-17, can't wait!

29-Oct-18
Best of luck Rocky! Get a B.O.B!

29-Oct-18
There's no deer in Ohio...8^)

29-Oct-18
Good luck!

29-Oct-18
Good luck! Missing Ohio - doubt I will get there this year.

29-Oct-18
West Central Indiana. 3 big bucks spotted this eve. 2 fighting it out from a distance and one cruising after 4 does across a small field. Time to get serious.

29-Oct-18
Spending our annual week in the Wayne. Very slow here so far, the rain hasn't helped other than make everything a mess. Spent 2 mornings and one evening on a white oak flat, loaded with acorns and littered with deer sh'+. Nothing traveling the bench on the south side. No cam pics over the scrapes either. Spent this evening in a large Creek bottom that was loaded with scrapes last year. Only 3 down there this year. Our group of 7 has seen a few small bucks cruising, a few nice ones driving back in the dark. Planning on pushing it to next week for next year.

31-Oct-18
Rocky, we had one good buck in range last night coming in to work a few scrapes. Picked my nephew off while he tried to draw. One other sighting this morning of a decent one. Then the rains came, think we are packing up and headed back north first thing in the morning. Rain has put a damper on our week. Already moved to next week for next year.

01-Nov-18
Been a rough one for weather here recently......lots of rain and temps that aren't cold enough. Hope it mellows out soon for you (and me!)

02-Nov-18
Keep at It.. I’ll be out the 11-18th.. can’t wait to be in stand and see all the great people if get to see.. It’s an annual trip that i absolutely love ..

03-Nov-18
Sorry to hear..

04-Nov-18
The weather has just been horrid here :(

08-Nov-18
Rocky, I am sorry to hear about your Mother In-law. That sucks. My condolences.

08-Nov-18
Hope the remainder of the hunt is great. Greg

10-Nov-18
Sorry for your loss Good luck kill a big one.

10-Nov-18
Pretty slow still? It has been for me.

13-Nov-18
Rocky, I feel you. This has been the worst weather that I have seen for hunting. It rained 5 days out of 10 that I was here hunting,,, well,,, at least we had snow today. Lol I went out and froze my a$$ off. Good luck Buddy.

• Sitka Gear