dirtclod Az. 31-Oct-18
White Falcon 31-Oct-18
dirtclod Az. 31-Oct-18
White Falcon 31-Oct-18
yooper89 31-Oct-18
1boonr 31-Oct-18
skookumjt 31-Oct-18
30-Oct-18
I know Bass Pro has the trade name. But I would bet they dont stitch them together.

Looking for a model and size that they say is back ordered but that is all they will say. I am hoping some boot manufacturer sells the same thing to some other place under a different name.

Any thoughts? Thanks, gp

30-Oct-18
For what its worth, I was told that Bass Pro bought Redwing and Redwing makes the boots.

30-Oct-18
That doesn`t bode well for Redwings if Bass Pro tries to muck up the works by saving a nickel.

30-Oct-18
Made Off-shore Lou-jong district, Chicoms.

30-Oct-18
I’m guessing mao tse tung And his minions

30-Oct-18
Bass Pro DID NOT buy Red Wing. FYI

30-Oct-18
They may be manufactured by satan as good as they feel on your feet.

30-Oct-18
HAAAAA Brotsky!!

30-Oct-18
I thought Bass Pro was Satan?

30-Oct-18
Some 14 year old girl in china.

30-Oct-18
Likely all their boots are sourced from factories overseas. If they had private label boots made by a name you know it would say so. Similar to Cabela's boots made by Meindl.

30-Oct-18
For sure, Brotsky! I bought a pair those POS rubber boots and went shed hunting in them to "break them in". Jesus! I could barely walk the next day my feet hurt so bad.

30-Oct-18
Never had luck with red head boots, I'm a lacrosse guy.

30-Oct-18

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

30-Oct-18
Red-Head Sheite is not Red-Wing nor Irish Setter! Not even close, no comparison! I wouldn't wear redhead crap if you gave it to me!!!! If you want true quality, then by American made or European made boots... No China crap! Spend the money and your feet and the rest of your body will thank you! Irish Setter is pretty good, but still made overseas! But the quality assurance is very good! I quit buying Danners years ago... Garbage compared to the old school American made boots! Not even Close!

30-Oct-18
Scar, stop holding back ! Tell us what you really think ! :-)

30-Oct-18
Scar- some danners are still made in Oregon. For work I wear their Super Rainforest US made and durability and fit is second to none. Now the Other models they make overseas fall apart as you take em out of the box.

31-Oct-18
Redwing

31-Oct-18
I have a pair about 10 yrs old. All the glue around the sole and sides are coming apart. :(

31-Oct-18
Glued and not stitched...problem.

31-Oct-18
10-4 on that!!

31-Oct-18
By the way, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature..

31-Oct-18
Lacrosse made in China now with some weird rubber that has a film on it that won’t go away. I’m done with lacrosse

31-Oct-18
Stitched isn't necessarily better. It has it's advantages for sure. Ability to re-sole, typically lasts longer, etc. but there are plenty of awesome boots available that blow away any stitched boot in terms of comfort, weight, and performance.

• Sitka Gear