Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
COHOYTHUNTER 31-Oct-18
Big-Al 31-Oct-18
Deerplotter 31-Oct-18
Trial153 31-Oct-18
snuffer 31-Oct-18
31-Oct-18
Saw these yesterday. Look like a larger version of the Viper Trick.. just curious if anyone has had the opportunity to shoot them?

31-Oct-18

Big-Al's embedded Photo
Big-Al's embedded Photo
32 yards complete pass through on Sunday and was stuck in the ground.

31-Oct-18
Just killed a deer with the Wicked Trick and nice wide entry and exit hole, blew through no problem on adult deer. I called Slick Trick and they are not making the replacement blades until 2019 for the Wicked Trick. This came from their internet site.

31-Oct-18
I used the for about 6 years religiously on whitetails in CT and southern NY on small proprieties.I used to use viper tricks for sept elk hunts and then would come home and change the bleeder blades out with bleeders from grizz tricks. suburban Wicked tricks are about as close to mechanical head damage as you will get with fixed blade. The pentane pretty well for their size and they fly decent at shorter ranges( under 40). I would use them hunting on small properties in suburban areas cause of the quick short tracking jobs I expected with them. I inly itched to solid when they came out beige they were and do group noticeable better at longer ranges.

They are a great proprieties whitetail head and smaller thin skinned game head at close to medium distances.

31-Oct-18
nice one big al!

• Sitka Gear