milnrick 06-Nov-18
M.Pauls 06-Nov-18
TSOV 06-Nov-18
04-Nov-18
looking for spring black bear outfitter in Manitoba or Saskatchewan

04-Nov-18
Sleeve Lake, MB.

04-Nov-18
Craig here on bowsite has tags available for 2019. My wife and I went with him this year and their operation is top notch! I highly recommend his operation. They are some of the hardest working people I’ve met and his wife and my wife became friends. They’re just top shelf people.

04-Nov-18
Mike's Outfitting in Alberta runs a great operation and they manage for big bears & their hunters go home happy and with some really big bears.

04-Nov-18
look at sponsors on here for sure, read the reviews

04-Nov-18
I private messaged you

04-Nov-18
I would call Jason Lambley, Interlake Safaris, Manitoba. He will get you into quality bears for sure!

05-Nov-18
Rob Nye

06-Nov-18
Stickflingers manitoba bowhunts, bowhunting only camp and Ryan produces monster bears year after year, its where I would go in manitoba!

06-Nov-18
Call Jake Gunson, Gunson Guiding in Dirintosh SK. VERY clean operation, great accommodations, first class fishing.

06-Nov-18
X2 on stickflingers, top notch bow hunting outfitter

06-Nov-18
I have a Camp that has close to a 20” average for the last 3 years...im a sponsor ...look up Lone Wolf Camps ....three bears over 21” last spring alone! Contact me!

18-Nov-18
Thanks for the referral Habitat! (Frank) but unfortunately we are sold out for 2019.

Craig and Mel with North Mountain run a great outfit, and are wonderful people

• Sitka Gear