patdel 07-Nov-18
IdyllwildArcher 08-Nov-18
Moben 09-Nov-18
BadlandsRoger 09-Nov-18
Lovehunt11 09-Nov-18
BULELK1 10-Nov-18
05-Nov-18

pointingdogs's Link
Hope fully all the stars are aligning. Peak of the rut, cold front moving in, chance of light snow. Just need me in the right tree and the big boy to walk by and my arrow to fly true. Well, here's to hoping ……. as anything is possible, right?

05-Nov-18

pointingdogs's Link

05-Nov-18
Saw 12 different bucks over the weekend up here around West Union and over near Garnavillo on the two places I hunt. Had two different 10 pointers inside of 30 yards but neither what I'm looking for yet. Second week of November has always been the money week for me. The cold will only improve an otherwise deadly weekend. I'm pumped. May even skip work Friday!

05-Nov-18
I sat in the rain for 3 hours tonight. Got out of the car and there wasn't a drop falling. Got 200 yards in and it started to drizzle. Was pouring by 5. I'm looking forward to some calm, cool days and hopefully some snow. This is my 3rd hunt in the rain in 4 days and I'm over it. Not seeing crap move during the rain but too stubborn to pack it in. So far just a bunch of 1-2 year olds.

06-Nov-18
I leave Saturday morning travelling to Z-5 and hopefully will get in a late afternoon hunt on Sunday, I don't normally hunt on Sundays but...………….

Yeah screw the Rain ~~ come on snow!

Good luck, Robb

06-Nov-18
Robb, you are way south of me, however, with highs in the 30's and lows in the teens here...… you might be just a tad warmer, however, a great weekend to hunt. Good luck in that great Zone #5. I'm taking Friday thru Wednesday off. I haven't pulled an "all dayer" in years. This just might be the weekend to do it.

06-Nov-18
Thanks brothaaaaaa!

06-Nov-18
Good luck Robb. I filled my tag on first hour hunt then I have first time November relax, check trail cameras and wait until December 19 to get second buck tag.

06-Nov-18
Sat Sunday. Saw 12 deer, 1 doe. Same nice buck 3 times. Dad saw biggest buck he's ever seen in person-just couldn't quite close the deal.

I just requested Thursday, Friday and Monday off so I'm going to be out 5 straight days. Damn excited to put in the time. Hoping for an opportunity!

06-Nov-18
Mr Farmer, tear down this corn!

07-Nov-18
Tomorrow through Sunday should be about as good as it gets.

I'm tagged out, and I really wish I could still hunt.

I did see a couple big bucks today with does they had pushed out in the middle of picked cornfields. They were just standing by bedded does.

Anyway, rut starting to crank up. Luck to all.

08-Nov-18
Pulled my stand/camera on the farm today. No deer on the camera in 2 days and an all day sit 4 days ago resulted in zero deer seen. It's public land from here out.

First buck over 2 years old tonight on my 9th day of hunting. Passed the 3 year old 8 point at 15 yards, 15 minutes after sunset as he grunted at the doe/fawn that'd been feeding in front of me since sunset. Looking forward to tomorrow. I have 4.5 more hunt days.

09-Nov-18
Lows in the teens this week.

09-Nov-18
I hunted the Nebraska side yesterday about a mile from the river. Was covered with deer until the snow hit but nothing I wanted to shoot. Snowed three inches and then once the snow quit had a good non-typical show up at 2:00...made it worth sitting in a stand for 8 hours.

09-Nov-18

Lovehunt11 's embedded Photo
Lovehunt11 's embedded Photo
I am not hunt at this time but check trail cameras saw some bucks head straight to looking for does

10-Nov-18
11 degrees this morning @ 0300 MST

I'm on the road by 0500

Leave 1 for me fella's!! haha

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear