Tall 1 06-Nov-18
1buckchuck 06-Nov-18
SmoothieJonez 06-Nov-18
Notme 06-Nov-18
SmoothieJonez 06-Nov-18
Heartshot 06-Nov-18
06-Nov-18
6:36 AM LIVE from Ct*
Day 2 of vaca week. Back at the East Wind Stand. Damp & soggy to say least, cloudy, calm wind at the moment & 49f. Saw fresh scrape line on ATV path walking in, which is about 70yds from ne.

Best of luck anyone else out there in these trying conditions and feel free to post along with your hunt.

Video from right to left, big hill with houses behind me.

06-Nov-18
GL Bud!!!..gonna be a wet one

06-Nov-18
Gl smoothie. I’m in ground blind today on what I know is a transition. Point problem for me is area is real flooded out hoping to catch something coming through

06-Nov-18
Says here cloudy til noontime'ish. I'll take a half day and then go vote those liberals out of office. But no doubt about it, crappy week weather wise to have a whitetail hunting week off. But than again, sounds like a luxury problem to me and need to check my gratitude list and realize I'm free, healthy & getting paid to fulfill one of my bigger passions. Can never take that for granted.

06-Nov-18
GL

06-Nov-18
Good luck

06-Nov-18
Seems like the woods hasn't awoken yet. Not even a bird or squirrel to be seen.

06-Nov-18
That is funny u say that smoothie I’m in same boat nothing moving at all very weird

06-Nov-18
Good luck! I'm out as well but nothing yet. Saw a bunch on the sides of the road on the drive in.

06-Nov-18
Just saw a deer's white tail @100yds, walking away from me. Came out of nowhere. I'm thinking it must've been bedded down and got up. I saw movement and first thing I thought was another hunter. Grunted and then loud bleat. But too far away

06-Nov-18
At least it’s something just heard my first bird if that counts lol thermos leaked in backpack now everything smells like coffee and is wet and coffee cold guess I need a new one. Man I could use a nap

06-Nov-18
Well said smoothie as I like to call them Cadillac problems. Good luck and take us on a bloodtrail

06-Nov-18
Good luck this morning.

06-Nov-18
I'm pulling for you Mike. It's that magical time of the year.

06-Nov-18
Good luck Would be nice to see one down.

06-Nov-18
I see rain on the doorstep, within the hour anyway. Going to get down, still hunt /speed scout, find another tree 50yds closer to where ive been seeing them and bring climber next time here. Not done just yet.

06-Nov-18
Pouring in danbury

06-Nov-18
Stayed 30min too long and got soaked with rain gear on. Jumped a doe & saw big bodied buck. If it wasnt calling for thunderstorms I'd put in a full day. Seems like they are moving in the heavy rain.

All done for today. Get out there & vote.

Thanks for following along

06-Nov-18
Barely raining at all here in NE corner then again I haven’t seen a deer lol so gonna stick it out for a bit I’m in ground blind so I’ll stay dry maybe they will move when it rains

• Sitka Gear