stagetek 08-Nov-18
RJ Hunt 08-Nov-18
Orion 09-Nov-18
craig@work 09-Nov-18
GotBowAz 09-Nov-18
oldgoat 09-Nov-18
deerslayerjb 09-Nov-18
08-Nov-18
When hunting in cold , rainy conditions I always have a hard time keeping my hands dry . Boots , hats and a good rainsuit are no problem . I’ve git that covered . It’s good gloves that seem to elude me . The ones that are most dry are too bulky and the ones that have reasonable tactile ability usually leak and my hands freeze . What are you guys using ? Does anyone make a thinner glove that is waterproof ?

08-Nov-18
I use a trappers gauntlet glove with a liner inside... I cut off the "sleeve" part of the gauntlet so they don't go up my entire arm, or I buy shorter ones.

08-Nov-18
Multiple gloves. Thin wool if you can find it. I don't now if they still sell them but the poly propylene liner with mylar inside helps a lot.

08-Nov-18
If my hands are going to get wet i don't wear gloves. It's easier to keep them warm and dry in your pockets.

08-Nov-18
Rubber Dr. gloves under regular gloves.

08-Nov-18
I think Kombi still sells the mylar poly blend liners.

08-Nov-18
Thanks guys

08-Nov-18
I just recently bought Alpaca gloves and although they get wet they seemed to insulate regardless. I took them out of my coat today from sitting in their a few days ago and they seemed more dry then other thinsulate gloves I’ve worn in the past.

08-Nov-18
I wear latex surgical gloves inside a light glove, gloves get wet but my hands stay warm and dry

08-Nov-18
I have a pair of rubber lined gloves, I think used by duck hunters and trappers. They aren't all that warm, but they will keep your hands dry. They extend mid fore arm.

08-Nov-18
In a tree stand I use my tree stand umberella and keep my entire self dry. On the ground I just wear black nitrile gloves

09-Nov-18
Nitrile gloves underneath for me as well, i always have a set or two in my bino harness and a set or two in my kill kit in my pack, they weigh virtually nothing and are always with me.

09-Nov-18
My hands sweat like crazy in nitrile or latex gloves! How can you guys stand them?? I just wear cotton jersey gloves and a hand muff warmer. I need a better option, just haven’t found it as far as gloves.

09-Nov-18
Tree stand hunting I use a tree umbrella in the rain with a thin glove on my bow hand and no glove on the other. I use a hand muff around my waste and when its cold I throw a chemical hand warmer in it. When im up high glassing country side I wear a good pair of water proof ski gloves.

09-Nov-18
I've worn latex gloves under Merino gloves, hands stayed reasonably warm, gloves were wet, hands were mostly dry but a little sweaty

09-Nov-18
Once in the stand, I take the gloves off and use a hand muff, works great

• Sitka Gear