Bowriter 11-Nov-18
scndwfstlhntng 11-Nov-18
Bowfreak 11-Nov-18
Knife2sharp 11-Nov-18
Ironbow-cell 11-Nov-18
HUNT MAN 11-Nov-18
Dino 13-Nov-18
11-Nov-18
Guys, looking for reviews of day one camo bibs for cold weather. Pricey bibs and no reviews on thier website, any own and wear thier insulated bibs? Thanks.

11-Nov-18
Forgot to mention, interested in their cowboy suede.

11-Nov-18
I do like his cowboy suede material, but do not have his bibs. Give Gary a call and he can probably give you some referrals.

11-Nov-18

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Give Gary a call, and I am sure he can give you a good review of his product and its capabilities. While I do not have this product, I do have other products and they are very well made. I have some ASAT buck suede bibs and they are for cool weather but I love the way NO burrs stick to them. They are my- go to- bibs when I hunt in Nebraska. my best, Paul

11-Nov-18
Ask on leatherwall, I think lots of trad guys use Day One products. I do not have any but have only heard good things about them.

11-Nov-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bowriter's embedded Photo
I got a pair of the cowboy suede pants a week ago. Best pants I have ever had. I have been using their products for over 25-years, never been disappointed. They last forever. Call Gary, he'll take care of you. Love these pants for medium to cold weather.

11-Nov-18
When I went to SA, I had a set of fleece and the buck suede. The fleece got filled with a tiny burr that they had there in an instant. Spe3nt the rest of my time in the buck suede and that worked out well. Without insulation there is not much warmth to it, but if you get the insulated bibs, you should be fine. Great gear.

TMBB

11-Nov-18

BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
I’m hunting in some right now. Cowboy suede ASAT. Winstopper and insulated . They are really warm and well made. I’ve got a day one fleece jacket 15 years old. Still in great shape.

11-Nov-18
Like others, I have quite a few of their products including the pants in suede material...good stuff, highly recommend!

11-Nov-18
Nice guy too boot, I don't have his gear but met him out hunting last year.

11-Nov-18
Man! Not sure if you can get better reviews than the guys above! I may have to swing by Gary’s shop and spend more money with him...

11-Nov-18
Thanks guys , sounds like it a good product, appreciate the info.

11-Nov-18
Call Gary-1-800-347-2979, tell what you intend to hunt and the weather and he will help you pick the right clothing. The pants I just got, are the cowboy saddle cloth with windstop and insulation. The cumberbun with pockets for disposable handwarmers makes then super for sitting in a cold stand.

11-Nov-18
I have an ASAT set in fleece (gotta be near 20 years old) and one in insulated wool. I would buy another outfit from them in a heartbeat. However, they are so well made that it looks like it will be a long time before I NEED anymore. I do have the burr aggravation, and was seriously thinking about going with a bucksuede set. Best excuse that I could come up with.

11-Nov-18
I have insulated fleece bibs and an uninsulated fleece jacket. Been using them both for years and they look like new. With all of the performance clothing available, I would still reorder my Day One fleece tommorow.

11-Nov-18
I love my Day One outfits, but being a bigger guy I've had to make modifications. High waist pants, that little strip if velcro doesn't stay connected when I sit down, so put in a button and cut a hole in the outer flap. Us guys with a guy need a bit more room. I'd like to see an adjustable closure or possibly a stretch material on the front flaps. I also sewed on buttons for wader suspenders. I also cut the velcro off the parka for the bino holder and replaced with buttons as well. On my unlined ASAT saddle cloth parka I did the same, but moved the holder below the pockets. My binos hang high with the insulated collar, but lower with non insulated. My only complaint with Day One is the thread seems a bit thin. Anytime I have to restich or sew something on like buttons, I use Spectra or Fireline fishing line. The cowboy suede has me interested in getting another pair of windstop pants since I've put on a little winter weight a bit early this year and can't button my pants.

11-Nov-18
I probably have one of everything Day One has. Been using it for over 20 years. Wore the windstop bibs and parka tonight. Great stuff!!

11-Nov-18
I have fleece and cowboy suede both good products . I like to add windstopper to my late season stuff with insulation ! Had some stuff for 15 years! Hunt

13-Nov-18
My 10 yr old, pull over fleece ASAT coat, is one of my favorite jackets and the go to for long tree stand sits! I also really like his hi backed pants for tree stand sits! Keeps the kidneys warm!

• Sitka Gear