Scrappy 16-Nov-18
joehunter 16-Nov-18
Michael 16-Nov-18
Paul@thefort 16-Nov-18
IdyllwildArcher 16-Nov-18
Mad_Angler 16-Nov-18
oldgoat 19-Nov-18
16-Nov-18
I screw mine together and tote it on my shoulder...upside down.

I'd use it more but it's an insanely loud hollow plastic shell.

16-Nov-18
I put the strap over my stand I pack in. Could also strap it to pack. It is a pain, but best way I can find without carrying it by hand

16-Nov-18

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
" safely during Rifle Season?" Put a hunter orange vest on it, or something like that. Not sure I would have it out during a rifle season. Are you planning on using it as a buck or a doe and are you on private property or public land?

I do the same, I have a Carry Lite buck decoy that I pre assemble it, (leave antlers, tail and ears in back pack so they do not get lost) and carry it over my shoulders to the place I want to use it. I have never use this decoy during a rifle season, and if I was a rifle hunter, I would not use it then unless on private property.

16-Nov-18

Mad_Angler's embedded Photo
i strap my DSD decoy to my X2 backpack.

16-Nov-18

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo
I've carried every way possible and it all sucks. I cuss it a lot while I carry it. It don't seem to help though. I seem to be addicted to using, just had this guy walk in on it.

16-Nov-18
I have strapped mine on my cabelas frame back pack. If all fields this works well. I have carried mine a long ways on my shoulder with the head up. I have mine all pre assembled, ears, antlers in with electrical tap wrapped around the base. I then jam into the slot. It has been assembled for 10 years. That way i do not have to mess with anything when I get to my spot!

16-Nov-18
I always threw it over my shoulder assembled and carried it to the tree.

The one time I used one during gun season I wrapped an orange vest around it while i carried it.

16-Nov-18
it really helps while carrying the decoy is to have a bow sling so you can be hands free. Really helps. my best, Paul

16-Nov-18
I have a scarface and it comes in a sack with a strap. I carry my blind on my back, my pack on my chest, and lastly hang the decoy in the bag over my chest on my side. It's awkward, but it's one way of moving a lot of stuff around. When I pack out, I often take two trips.

16-Nov-18

i strap my DSD decoy to my X2 backpack.

19-Nov-18
I have the Primos Scar, I carry it in, in the bag it comes with over my shoulder because my climber is on my back. It's a pain, but that's the only way to do it other than making two trips.

• Sitka Gear