Knife2sharp 20-Nov-18
midwest 20-Nov-18
Duke 20-Nov-18
Bottomdweller 20-Nov-18
16-Nov-18

Bowboy's Link
Pretty nice bucks both of them.

16-Nov-18
Deer are amazingly tough! To carry that weight on his neck for who knows how long!

16-Nov-18
He ain't heavy.... He's my brother....

16-Nov-18
I bet that had some stank!

16-Nov-18
Hey ladies, check out my bling...

16-Nov-18
Nothing wrong with a little extra head once in a while!

17-Nov-18
Wild to say the least.

17-Nov-18
The way they are locked is quite unusual....not to mention how the dead bucks head got cut off from his body.

17-Nov-18
Anyone else chuckle at "Kentucky" and "2 head buck"?

17-Nov-18
Let’s all go down to Dumas Walker...

19-Nov-18
Since it has now made the World Wide Web: this was killed by a friend on a farm very close to my families. I was hunting nearby. Craziest thing I’ve ever seen. The dead bucks skin had actually turned to leather. Still just a little hair and a little odor left. The front legs were actually still attached to the carcus when he recovered him. It appears the buck may have hooked the other deer after it was already dead. There were grooves worn in the antlers where they were locked and the deer was getting really thin in the hips from packing that thing around. Neighbors had a trailcam photo of them earlier in season. Gotta say congrats again to my buddy who is normally a bow only man. Glad he had his rifle this day as this was a once in a lifetime moment. 2 very nice deer in an area not particularly known for big deer. I feel pretty honored to be able to personally take a little part in this experience.

On a different note; with all the social media attention this is garnering, it’s amazing some of the comments and reactions this thing is getting. A lot of clueless people out there.

20-Nov-18
That's awesome!

20-Nov-18
I could see why it was cause a bit of discussion. It's not easy removing a head from the spinal cord and if the buck was alive, that would take some time to get to a stage of decay to make it remotely possible, so my assumption was he tangled with a dead buck. I'd love to see the trail cam photo.

20-Nov-18
Embry, yes, first thought was inbreeding. :):):):)

j/k Bowfreak!

20-Nov-18
"You can see the other guy."

20-Nov-18

Bottomdweller's embedded Photo
Bottomdweller's embedded Photo
Here you go knife2sharp. Obviously the date is wrong

• Sitka Gear