Hancock West 21-Nov-18
krieger 22-Nov-18
PECO 22-Nov-18
Franklin 22-Nov-18
huntabsarokee 23-Nov-18
WapitiBob 23-Nov-18
Hancock West 26-Nov-18
18-Nov-18
I planned on taking advantage of kuiu's sale until i realized the pattern i wanted is not on sale. Total let down but im not surprised, getting rid of old inventory or unpopular colors. So now im thinking about going with sitka. Anyone know of any sales for black friday? Im looking for a quiet rain gear that drys fairly fast but still has some ventilation

18-Nov-18
First Lite has a sale starting on Tuesday morning.

18-Nov-18
Hancock West do you think the pattern really makes a difference? If you are pursuing deer, they see in B&W and pattern, not colors is what makes the difference. Only a short time left on the KUIU sale.

I am constantly amazed at the warmth, the weight and the lack of bulkiness of their products.

19-Nov-18
The pattern doesn’t matter at all but when you’re dropping the cash, you want you want.

20-Nov-18
Agree with shaft. You drop that much and it should be appealing to you. i'm not 100% sure deer only see black and white. I know deer are color blind so that makes it more difficult to distinguish different colors. Probably going to have to order sitka thunderhead rain suit from black ovis

20-Nov-18
Chicks prefer Sitka 4 to 1 over other brands.

20-Nov-18
Charlie, you're right, they do prefer to wear Sitka over other brands but they want their men in Kuiu! :-)

20-Nov-18
never had kuiu or sitka but apparently some of the trolls have. kuiu vias camo looks like cheap 80's army camo from.

20-Nov-18
Brotsky for the win!!

20-Nov-18
Dang trolls. LOL!

20-Nov-18
Cabela's Club gear guide has a ton of Sitka on sale now. Three pages.

20-Nov-18
I don't always wear camo.....but when I do it's ASAT from First Lite!

20-Nov-18
I stopped at the grocery store yesterday, there was a guy decked out in Sitka head to toe. His clothing far exceeded his car in monetary value. I'm quite certain he probably didn't do any hunting that didn't involve a 24 pk and a spotlight and I'm also certain no chicks preferred him no matter what he was wearing. I laughed quietly to myself. Carry on with the black Friday talk.....

20-Nov-18
Brotsky could very well be onto something. The problem I run into is the chicks I talk to don’t even know what Kuiu is. Guess I am not looking in the right places for the chicks.

20-Nov-18
Michael, most of the girls I know that I've asked about Kuiu say they used to but now they got a shot for it.

20-Nov-18
Doesn't matter, my fag end looks amazing in either.

20-Nov-18
We all know that Sitka sucks! :)

20-Nov-18
Kryptek Altitude is 30% off on 11/27. Lots of their other gear marked down even more so.

21-Nov-18
I just called KUIU and they answered within seconds. The lady said they still have more sales to come on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

22-Nov-18
Thlete has a few items on sale, I really like the Mad Trapper vest I just got.

22-Nov-18
Hold off for 2019, there is a new game changer pattern that will make everything else obsolete. You will not kill any animals without the new pattern. Oh yeah, chicks dig me no matter what I wear.

22-Nov-18
KUIU and Sitka could have a sale that is 40% off and STILL be overpriced.

23-Nov-18
Lots of Sitka today on camofire.

23-Nov-18
I just bought Sitka at 1ShotGear with a great discount on a non sale item.

26-Nov-18
30% off Kings Camo for orders over $300.

• Sitka Gear