BIG BEAR 19-Nov-18
Buglmin 19-Nov-18
APauls 19-Nov-18
yooper89 19-Nov-18
jdee 19-Nov-18
jdee 19-Nov-18
Native Okie 19-Nov-18
19-Nov-18
I was EXTREMELY disappointed in Laramy Miller of the Sportsman’s Channel.......... How can he air a program called the Last of a Breed..... which touts him as the last of a dying breed wearing buckskins and hunting with a Hawkins and a longbow...............

How can he air a program where he hunts and kills a deer with a crossbow ???? Last of a breed my ass.

Bowriters buddy Tom Oar is the real deal Last of a Breed.......Ron LaClair over on the Leatherwall is the Last of a breed..........

19-Nov-18
It’s a TV show. It’s called marketing.

No more, no less....

19-Nov-18
I think you may have grounds for a lawsuit!

19-Nov-18
Two words that cannot support each other.

“Reality” and “TV”.

Hopefully this is not the year you find out Santa Claus is not real either.

19-Nov-18
You lost me at "Sportsman Channel".....

19-Nov-18
Triggered

19-Nov-18
I know it’s just TV but Tom Oar is on TV too....... and I’m confident that he is the real deal.....

19-Nov-18
Laramy is a great guy, and was raised by one of the better outfitters in the 80's and early 90's. And even though Mr. Laclaire wears the buffalo coats, I'm sure he hadn't been through what Laramy has. I don't know who Tom Oar is, but Laramy calls himself Last of the Breed because of the way he was raised and taught. Not many men were raised that way. I had the privilege of working for his late uncle and growing up with his other late uncle. These guys were the real deal, making videos of killing elk mule deer and black bear with traditional equipment before most guys even thought about it. And Laramy still does it the way his uncles taught him.

19-Nov-18
There’s a lot of guys out there that are legends in their own minds. TV, Facebook, bowsite - they pop up everywhere :)

19-Nov-18
+1 APauls. If I could buy some of these guys for what they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth, I'd never work again!

19-Nov-18
Do a little redurch in the

19-Nov-18
Try again damn phone .....do a little research on the Laramy family his uncles thought him that life. Not an actor.

19-Nov-18
Well by Gawd!

• Sitka Gear